November 5, 2011

1274

1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
8 NOV 99 – 07285?
 
Note added by me after I went to the town hall to obtain a photocopy of the original printed with the printer I had :
 
Received and dated by
Madam Perrier
Desk 502
at the town hall of Tours
 
 
 
The now retired Madam Perrier was… In that “desk 502”…
The secretary in charge of the mail directly addressed to the mayor…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
That’s what you see on the left from where I say ( the entry of the town hall )…
And what sees the secretaries from the windows of desk 502…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
Made by Lucas Santamaria ( Born April 11, 1996 )… At his school…
 
The November 7, 1999…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
45 – Listen the shout of a servant of the Virgin…
46 – Mayor of Tours… There… Take a look on your left…
47* – Watch the lions of the Virgin…
48 – City of Tours… Do you believe that the King of the Sky does not see you ?…
**49 – City of Tours… What’s plotting under the Vinci ?…
50 – City of Tours… Be forewarned…
51 – City of Tours… Don’t make cry the Holy – Virgin anymore…
52 – I heard the warning of the Lord…
53 – I saw the conflagration of the King of the armies…
 
 
 
 
*8 November that’s 55 days before the 26 and 27 December 99…
** that’s a lot more days before what “never” happens in france…
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
*
 
 
The hand is actually not photoshopped…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
But as the “Wolf”… Appeared just like that…
On the screen of the french weather scientists…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
Sorry… The documentary about the storms of the 26 and 27 Dec 1999 is no longer
on YouTube in his full length… Just the first part…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
Also means : Far/wide reaching upheaval…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
**
 
In post 9 I talk about… Thing that “never” happen in france…
The rampage killing of Tours… October 29, 2011…
In which the killer failed to kill me because… Not divinely warned… I was sleeping…
He shot on everything that had a pulse during an half hour… By the town hall…
Really just there in front of it… And finished in the underground parking…
Of the Vinci… Downtown’s convention hall…
300 meters from the town hall…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
So…
If you don’t read french…
You’re certainly wondering why these storms and what more says these two pages…
Well… Basically… Watch 1999 and Predator…
And you’ll know exactly with which problem I had to deal with… Suddenly…
Between the Saturday 31 October 1999… And the next Thursday…
Heavens… I think I was the only guy on earth ready for that…
Because of course… All what I lived before… And overcoat august 1999…
Prepared me for that… But what I want to had now…
Is that during these days… I used to have my son from the Tuesday afternoon to the Thursday morning…
And when his mother came to deposit him to my apartment… That Tuesday… She saw… Really…
She saw… She understood… That I was dealing with something supernatural that it was not possible to really say…
She was with one of her girl friend… And I mean it… After seven years together… She knew that if there’s a perfect gentleman…
Smart and Religious guy… On earth… Who never never never goes wacko… Weirdo… And with that has balls… ( Sorry ^^)
Believe me… She knew that that was me… And I can still can’t swallow how she dumped her own son in my arms…
When she got that there was real danger… And that I’d be accused if anything would happen to him…
And don’t believe me if you want… But that Wednesday… At noon… I was the only one granted to see him…
The devil himself came and sat two meters away from us at the packed with people Quick burger street of Bordeaux…
We ain’t talked… He just saw me ain’t watching him… Just watching in front of me…
But aware of his presence… In that “human” form… And ain’t panicking…
And you know what… You’d have see that glance…
You’d let the guys who think that hell is sexy think what they want…
Exactly like someone who never had holidays…
And who could have some if he ain’t move a finger for once…
Period…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
Uh…
 
Besides this ?… Oh… Ah yeah…
Last night I saw Justin Bieber becoming a man…
Eh… You know… I don’t know why I should mock him…
And… You’ll see if you check… Since yesterday…
He’s no more a teenager… But a man… A young one maybe…
But still… Yes… I guess that’s why the expression exist…
A young man… Well… It’s just… Since that first Prophecy…
And even before… 1997 !… Am still trying to make a living out of my pen…
And there’s the court who sent to jail and condemned me to get healed… Even if…
Three months after the condemnation… Their expert psychiatrist wrote on his report that I have no mental disease…
Just that am a jerk ( lack of empathy )… Because I still says that I defended me against a violent aggression from the cokehead below…
Who wants to see me on December 14… To see if they send me to jail for six month more…
Because you know… Am such a bad dad…
 
:/
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
I hope you aim to be a bad mom…
At least once !…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
You’re so welcome Tim…
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
:)
 
6:15am
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.