November 4, 2011

1273

1
 
Damn… Am bored…
Let’s do a gossip minute !…
 
 
backstage sounds
 
 
The next made in Blizzard mmorpg is in Space… Voila…
Who knows… If I continue like that… Maybe some company could pay me to just shut up…
Eh… Am still trying to make a living… Am not the vatican you know…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
@Apple :
 
Are you guys working on a robot ?…
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
@Jonathan_Ive :
 
How that how do I know that ?…
Dunno… Months ago when I was in jail… I dreamt of a robot whose head was an imac…
But that robot was Steve Jobs… Do you mean that that wasn’t just a dream ?…
Or are you bluffing ?… Tell me… Am a poker mess…
 
^^
 
 
good night - 7am
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
Hello everybody…
 
 
2:30pm Boston / 7:30pm / 9:30 Minsk
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
Sorry… I don’t regain in which Dn I posted… Before the rebel attack on Tripoli…
And as strategic counsel to win that battle… To : let do the women
Must be somewhere around Dn 1080 ( March 2011 )…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
They don’t want to understand that they need me…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
Red rose
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.