November 3, 2011

1272

1
 
Hello everybody…
 
 
1:45pm Minneapolis / 7:45pm / 2:45am Shanghai
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
#VSFS2011… Before you ask why…
 
To develop muscles has for effect to attract on you the problems that your husband is supposed to manage…
But since you have an husband… I guess he should be there for you to save you… Uh…
Just don’t be surprised if he dump you after… You’re not beautiful like that…
Man & woman have been created complementary
Not adversary…
Sorry…
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
@Womankind :
 
By the way…
I know that you don’t want to believe me…
But I insist… Fags hates you…
Never listen to one of them…
Really…
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
Personally I don’t even trust in women…
So… Imagine… In men…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
But maybe I simply never met a real Woman…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
Since in my town only 0.01% of the females are tourists…
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
Sorry for the comics…
But it’s both their new ones…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
If my cojones are fraud free… Right ?…
No ?… I said something stupid ?… Hello ?…
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
^^
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.