November 2, 2011

1270

1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
Good night…
 
4:30am…
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
@Jonathan_Ive :
 
Hello…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
Can’t sleep…
Am disturbed by people who finds me…
 
12:52pm
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
@Jonathan_Ive :
 
Yes… Voila… Am at war…
And they don’t even realize…
You saw that…
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
Online since a couple hours…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
Hello everybody…
 
Long time I don’t describe one of my dreams… But I just had one I should…
Am in New –York… And the city has a flood problem… Kinda a catastrophic one…
With colliding barges… You know… Heavy ones… Transporting road gravels and things like that…
So… Am over there between what’s supposed to be buildings but are silos… Except for the modern glassed door…
I get in one… Hop !… And I see a little girl like 5 years old… Swimming… Exhausted… At the door…
So I open the door of course… Poor little thing… She’s freezing… She really needs to be dried…
So I do it with what I find where we are… A floor towel… You know… The kind you find in your bathroom…
But it’s ok… They’re dry… I reheat her… We even find shoes for her !… Tap shoes for a grown up…
But we don’t care… She really needs to be dry… So we put her these oversized shoes… Lil’ Goddess wannabe… :)…
 
Then… Don’t ask me how or why… I have to impression to be the dark haired guy in that Disney cartoon you certainly know…
I can’t remember the title… But it’s two Spanish friends or something… In the Maya era or something… ^^…
And we’re in nagrand… A zone in world of warcraft… And am wondering what quest to do now…
Then we start riding… And my friend… The blond one… Tells me : “Hey look what I found on my way !”…
And instantly he’s crushing the head of a huge boa on a rock… Boom boom boom !… Like that… Three times…
And I take a look at that boa… Holding that by the neck… ^^… The guy looks like an old bleeding sock…
His face has no more bones… They’re all broken… He’s dying… And I congratulate my friend the Holy – Spirit…
Since that must be him I guess… I tell him : “nice shot ! your best one !”… And he answer : “Nah ! My best one was the Mayas ! Remember ?”…
^^… So… Manhattan destroyed be a series of catastrophes ?… Who knows ?… :)… What sure is that what I saw finish like this…
Diane Keaton and Harrison Ford… Yeah… Exactly like they are in Morning Glory… TV anchors… Like on a pic for a huge add on Times Square…
You know… Representing the TV industry… Embodying it… And I tell to Diane : You need another strategy…
And Diane says : Am lying…
 
 
2:30pm New York / 7:30pm / 2:30am Taipei
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
Uh – oh…
 
 
To be sure that it’s the same word in english… I googled “silos”…
And Google images came with this result…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
The strange thing…
Is that you see… Is that you know…
That the liar is defeated… Big time…
Everywhere… Even in the “virtual” places…
Too damaged to be saved…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.