October 31, 2011

1268

1
 
Lol…
 
My poor Krishnette…
You must be so miserable… No wonder we’re not together… I just can’t…
I’d be so embarrassed… Really… What a cheesy entourage you have… Hu – hu – hu…
And you pay them ?… But !?!… For what ?… For being your driver/bodyguards ?…
Or just for being fags in tie… Lol… They really never shut the crotch up ?… Not even sometimes ?… What a bunch of noisy chatterboxes…
Heavens… You’d look like Cinderella to me… But a middle age Cinderella… You know… Who never took a shower…
With a potatoes bag for dress… Huh… :)… Looks like money can’t by Class huh… They remind me the guys in jail…
You know… More they think they’re real mon… More they suddenly realize how ridiculous they are…
Yeah… I really don’t have my place in your car… But hey… You have yours in mine… You know…
By my side while am driving… And… Hey… That was one sweet funny kiss… Huh…
A little bit clumsy like that on your eyelashes…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
After they crashed my door… Because the ex convict below told them that I eat babies…
One of the cops asked me if I had a hammer and nails…
To fix the door… Of course… I guess…
He’s famous now…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
Just found this photo set…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
Ach…
 
 
A woman who has some Class…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
But where is it possible to find one ?…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
I mean… I’d find one… You’d never see my again…
I’d vanish… I’d disappear… Hop !… Uh ?…
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
But why ?…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
But how ?…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
Science amaze me so much these days…
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
Ah yes…
 
It has been asked to me to describe Heaven a couple weeks ago…
Well… Heaven is like that oak tree there was by Joan of Arc village…
It’s a tree described in maybe a couple pages… You know… That maybe a dozen living erudite have read…
Me included… ^^… It’s an oak tree who was extraordinary beautiful… And that was around year 1300 !…
Way before when humans started cutting every tree everywhere… When there was really old and huge trees…
Mmm… Everywhere… Imagine… He was famous enough to have his own name… “L’arbre aux fées”…
The tree of the fairies… And am pretty sure that he played a role in Joan of Arc childhood…
Overcoat in the precocity of her Mystic vocation… Because The Sky is just like that tree…
You just can’t believe how beautiful… A Vision… Both Nature and Handmade things…
How they are separated… And how they marry… It’s all like a Waltz…
No wonder we don’t let you get in !…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
Mmm… I forgot to say Hello everybody today… Right ?…
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
So… Let’s keep what I have to say to Africa…
Now that gaddifi is dead… Till tomorrow…
Just to keep the blog beautiful as he use to be…
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 

For many are invited… But few are chosen…

 
Matthew Chapter 22 – V. 14
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.