October 29, 2011

1265

1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
Good night…
 
8am
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
10am Ney York / 5pm / 12am Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
Corn
 
In the Mexican cultures, corn is the expression, at the same time,
of the Sun, of the World, and of the Man. In the Popol – Vuh,
the creation of the man is completed only after three attempts : the first man,
destroyed by a flood, was made out of clay; the second one is
dispersed by a great rain, he’s made out of wood; only the third one
is our father, he is made out of corn.
 
He is the symbol of the prosperity, considered in his origin : the seed.
 
 
 
Translated from that dictionary of the symbols I have…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
Bingo !…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
I remember now what I found in my pocket last night before falling asleep…
And that I knew I had to post here today…
Financial Crisis…
Done…
 
6pm
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
Hu – hu – hu… You don’t know that huh… Nah… I don’t mean sex…
I know you know what it is to need some… I mean love… A Mon !… You’re 23…
That… You still don’t know what it is to need some… To need one… Don’t worry…
Just wait a bit… Incoming !… Ach… And that sensation to have fail your life…
10… Maybe 20 years long !…
So cruel…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
Am not sure that am going to care about this year Victoria Secrets fashion show security…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
Since I never get a fucking paycheck…
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
I mean security in general…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.