October 27, 2011

1261

1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
@Kylie_Minogue :
 
Phew… Everything’s fine !…
You can keep masturbating in your jacuzzi…
M’well… It’ll take me days again to see the compliment…
You know… Behind the “rha if only”… But ok…
I’ll deal with it… Waiting for what I deserves…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
A.m in love…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
Dannii Minogue : Salaud. ( jerk/scumbag )
 
Me : Bitch…
 
) Something like 12 hours ago (
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
I think that the blog forgot to wish a happy birthday to Candice Swanepoel…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
To live is a right you have or not…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
Sorry… I was on my way to do a serious Daily News…
But it’s now 5:30am… And I get lost somewhere in the middle…
 
:/
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 

 

)

 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.