October 26, 2011

1260

1
 
Hello everybody…
 
 
 
8:47am Los Angeles / 5:47pm Gmt / 12:47am Tokyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
Wait a… Did we had crazy in love… Mmm…
Torrid… I mean… While sleeping…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
Anytime… Available… All yours…
25%… 50% off… Free !…
Life guaranteed…
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
Yes…
 
Me too… Am taking a look again at…
1259 – 22, 23, 24… And 1260 – 1…
Dear new readers…
 
.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
@Kylie_Minogue : !?!… “Talk to me”… Ok !…
 
 
Am a bassless bassist… A guitarless guitarist… A  brushless painter…
A cameraless photographer… The one you saw is not mine…
And I really don’t find what to do besides working 24/7…
Sorry… And if I ever tweet you : “I love you”…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
Paf !…
 
 
Not only am going to be called “beggar” again by Pamela Anderson…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
But with that…
 
 
Am going to have to see… Again… You… Tweeting futile things to mario lavanderia…
Or posting… Again… A pic of you in the arms of some guy… So… You know…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
Wrinkles !… Oh my God… I love wrinkles…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
I dig this wolf…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.