October 23, 2011

1256

1
 
 
 
4:37am Los Angeles / 1:37pm here / 12:37am Auckland
 
Uh – oh… Hello cheetos…
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
@horse_you_rode_in_on :
 
So… What’s up fatass ?… Uh… What ?… Don’t tell me !…
You must be at least 300 lb. right ?… So… Huh… Put your sniper rifle in a closet…
Because you saw… Huh… It’s not a huge cock… It’s a sniper rifle… Leave that roof alone…
And since you found quite something on the internet… Do yourself a favor… Kiddo…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
Voila…
 
 
Good dog…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
Seriously…
 
When I said that those who’ll sin against me will be forgiven…
It’s not because am sort of a masochist gay… How is that possible you still don’t get it ?…
See the french between 2000 and 4000 ?… Uh… You guys had History lessons in school right ?…
Huh – see ?… When you sin against me… You’re someday forgiven… Because being Almighty…
I make you pay till the last cent myself… Lol… I can’t believe I have to explain that in… Uh – oh…
We’re in 2011… Sorry for the spoiler !… Ok… Back to what I was saying… Yes voila…
When you sin against me… I make you pay myself… And then you’re forgiven… But…
You know… Like a criminal is forgiven by the society when he did the jail time he deserved to do…
For what he did… I mean… Take a look at your life…
 
Üh ?…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
You’re not going to believe next post…
But of course… I don’t care…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
I had the same bum bag for 10 years long… So…
I needed to buy a new one last month…
 
 
 
And am still wondering what the Obelix is doing on the back on my bum bag ?…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
You’re welcome…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
Yes…
 
You can read again Dn 1255…
And don’t worry if it makes you tipsy… It’s magic…
And if you don’t get it… Well… Try a little mojito…
And read it again…
 
Voila… New readers are invited to start reading the blog from a hundred post ago…
Why not from Dn 1000 ?… Even 1 – 1 !… You won’t regret…
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
Ah ?…
 
 
www.theplace2.ru… A site I use to browse to find beautiful pictures has been hacked…
I wonder why ?… They just post beautiful pictures as far as i know… And… Mmm…
No… Am not mad… Am fine… Bro ?… Wait…
 
Are you ladies suggesting that the Wachowski brothers did an Inspired trilogy…
10 years ago… To prepare the world to your awesomeness… And that
I should beware of that psychic dynamite stick i already have shoveled up my delusional butt ?…
 
Let me guess… You guys have no ejaculation problems at all…
When you spend some cash for that… Right ?…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
By Rob… ) 9:13am 6 hours ago (
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
2 hours ago on Reddit…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
“Everybody is calling for leadership, but no one wants to be lead.”
 
Werner Hoyer – October 2011
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
Oh really ?…
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.