October 10, 2011

1236

1
 
 
12:17am L.a / 9:17am Gmt / 4:17pm Tokyo
 
Hello everybody…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
Ah !…
 
 
I don’t remember why… But before I fell asleep last night…
I noticed that to be a pain today…
I had some pictures to post…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
Damn… If I continue being the guy Japan loves… Fears…
Loves to fear… Fears to love… Loves to love…
Fears to fear… Am going to finish in one
of their crazy adds…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
Rolling on the floor laughing
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
It’s mass transfer day on the blog !… Am moving ten’s of gigas…
And I just found something like 783 Victoria”s secret pics I never saw…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
Catch you later…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
Learn more at the Crysis 2 Wiki
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
Am building an army of mind readers…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
Yes sweetie…
 
 
I hair clipped myself today… See ?…
It’s all over the internet !… And that guy we saw too…
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
What the !?!…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
You just can’t stop huh ?…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
)
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.