October 1, 2011

1216

1
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
Having visions of a really God ?...
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
( Hey... )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
Oh my God...
 
 
Am the President of the internet now...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
So...
 
Apparently... I today go to bed when Japan goes to bed...
And since am your sundays... Let's play !...
To the "will you find me ?" game... At the church...
Or at a baseball game... Anywhere... Alone or not...
I am The Life... The Truth... The Door...
Will you find me ?...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
Forget watches...
 
..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
Hoo yeah... I slept 4 hours !... You know... At a moment...
I gave up turning on the pc again to tell the crazy stuff occuring in the matrix...
^^... Uh... :)...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
Sometimes... For security reasons...
I don't even say it at all... Or it can take days...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
Instant rose...
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
But Neo's on it...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
Ninja
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
Flash Heal...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
Erm... :)... I mean... Wow... Your back is badly wounded...
Let me guess... You get fucked all the time... Right ?...
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.