September 30, 2011

1212

1
 
Hi Chris...
 
 
Can't sleep ?...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
Sorry...
 
 
But i still don't find new pics of you sweetie... Quite scandalous !...
If things continue like that... Am going to have to do it myself...
 
.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
And you pirates save me a spot for that jam !...
I totally own you that...
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
Ach... My favorite one ?... Depends !... Dunno !...
But i know that holidays can't begin without The southern harmony...
Or it's just driving to work again... Really... No idea... Mass draw !...
Appaloosa... Soul singing... Sting me... Remedy... Amorica from a to z...
Same with By your side and the southern harmony... And many others...
 
Light bulb!...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
This her...
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
Good night... Take two...
Action !...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
September 30 - 8:57pm gmt / 11:57am pst
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
Hello Calliope...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
You'd see the french blond for who am not that poor suddenly...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
And for who am so human... Suddenly...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
And that fonky folk !... Ah !...
What a party !...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
And that other one who came just after !...
 
 
So tight... Faithfull... And cho humble !... Ah !...
I think i don't know my luck... Am so arrogant !...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
Hey...
No misunderstandings...
I counsel to no decent lady to date a guy just because he's broken...
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
Ah !...
 
 
And that other one i never heard her voice !...
I think i should wisely don't leave this apartement ever again...
And cook myself steaks and California girls...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
Well... I say that... Like if that interested someone !...
 
 
)
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.