September 30, 2011

1210

1
 
Ok...
 
Here my scientific resume... Since it's asked to me to share it...
 
I think it all started in the late 70's... In the Spanish village of my grandparents...
Where i used to spend the summer holidays... And there's that afternoon...
I remember... There was around the village several streams... "Sources"...
And someday i went to see one of them... And i realized... Because of the temperature...
How important water is... And beautiful... And paf... Since... Am Wise... I found wisdom...
Thing who comes when you have reach... As say the Bible... The Perfection of Intelligence...
 
And if i understand correctly...
Perfection of Intelligence does not depend on the quantity of knowledge...
It depends on Honesty... God Exist... End of discussions... I was more of less 7 years old...
 
Then... There's that encyclopedia i read... The first book i read in fact... In i don't remember how many volumes...
Well... Not word for word from A to Z... But "dreaming kid" hours... Leaned over it... Reading words...
Definitions... She had plenty of big and beautiful draws... Like the one of the solar system i still remember...
I was more or less 8 years old...
 
Then... There's that french monthly magazine for experts : "Science & Life"... Running since decades...
Heavens... I read tons of them... ^^... But... At the age of 10... With the divorce of my parents...
My life started to be too special... We moved in an apartment who had a nightclub next door...
Yes... Just behind the wall of my bedroom... A nightclub... Almost impossible for me to sleep...
Even with ear buds and a anti noise helmet... You know... Like these for workers in factories or construction sites...
A torture... Every night from 22pm to 4am... Really... I don't know how comes i graduated from high - school...
But hey... I think that i became a quite good musician... Am a machine with a bass...
I don't need any metronome... Tempo genius !... :)... You know... Most of the musicians i played with try to play "square"...
That means "in time"... Me... Am beyond that... I play "round"... ^^... Got the blues !...
 
But even having bad grades in school... Am still a science lover... And to give you an image...
If you are dolphins... Am an eagle... I don't pretend to be a scientist... But i read you since am a kid...
I just didn't learned that additional tongue : math... But if you are dolphins... You know... Diving...
Deeper and deeper... Reaching places where there's no more light...
That means places where you don't see/understand what his doing your colleague next door...
Me... I stay flying high in the air... Not diving over a particular equation...
But seeing where everybody is... And doing what... Scientist or not...
 
Example... To understand Adam & Eve... I think you need that quote from Louis - Ferdinand Céline...
In : Journey to the end of the night... "We are virgin from the horror like we are virgin from love"...
If you ever fell in love once... Really in love... You know that you had no idea that it was possible to feel such a thing...
And... Yep !... Believe him... It's just the same with horror... Adam & Eve didn't knew anything about that...
They where living in Eden's garden... Paradise on earth... It was even forbidden to them to try... Thx God !... Uh...
Well... You know the rest of the story...
 
Voila... It's just the same with the tale of the creation... Bulletproof tale...
Who had to be comprehensible for men with the scientific knowledge available thousands of years ago...
But still... I find nothing weird in it to me...
 
And now... Well... I pass over lots of things... But i think that the next thing am going to work on...
Is to understand how comes that when you talk about time and speed of light... Isn't it...
How comes that you give me the impression that for you light is time ?...
 
Uh - oh... And also... Why do a particle reaching the speed of light would become infinitely heavy ?...
I mean... Just a particle !... Heavy as the universe !... Just because a few more miles per hour ?...
That stuns me...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
How could you be dumb if am not ugly ?...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
Spirit can go infinitely fast...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
Dunno why...
But something's telling me...
That there must be a particle that science still hasn't found...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.