September 26, 2011

1203

1
 
 
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
Ay...
 
Now someone's asking me the same question... Me ?...
I'd invite C.J Parker... Barb Wire... Dee Twiddle...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
And i'd be in troubles for ever...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
Just kidding !... I'd !... Mmm... I'd invite Caroline Ingalls !... And no one else !...
 
:/
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
Huh ?... Yeah... Kinda quiet day on the blog...
But in World of Warcraft... Hooooo... Am Logös...
Mage level 17... Proud defender of the Alliance...
Hero of Galakrond... Huh ?... Ok...
I log in the matrix... See you...
Sorry... Love ya...
 
4:51am
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
Yes...
I play world of warcraft...
But don't... Never try !... Then there's no cure...
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
 
September 27 - 5:19pm gmt / 8:19am pst
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
I hope so !...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
Yes...
I play video games... Eh...
I can't spend 16 hours per day reading the news...
And these online games... Are also spending time with people...
I'd prefer to be hugging you... Boo...
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
Oh shi...
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
What am i doing ?...
 
 
Am trying to don't think about you... :)... And no... Am not playing video games...
It's just since a couple days i don't find lots of things to post... Huh... Looks like i
seriously tamed the world wide mess since i started blogging... No?... Dunno...
My news feed looks like quite under control to me... ^^... So... Yeah...
I'd like to try that Bf3 beta... But my pc's so old... Outtadated... :)...
That the game can't ever start on it... I've spend some time today to change that...
And am right now hesitating about that "death click"... Chances are that then i could play Bf3...
But chances are that my pc explode or run away or something like that... So...
If i don't post during the next 24 hours... Don't worry... Or am running behind my pc...
Trying to convince him to come back home... Or am re-installing Windows 7 from scratch and stuff...
But hey !... Windows 7 Ultimate !... Nyah !... And on 512ko only !... Voila...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.