September 17, 2011

1186

1
 
 
1185 - 5 & 6...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
1183 - 10...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
1184 - 7...                                                             1185 - 1...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
1183 -
 
...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
World of warcraft usa...
Midnight in Galakrond with John... American west coast server...
You know... From frankreich... A nice way to meet Californians !...
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
Hello everybody !...
 
 
sunday 18 - 11:23am local time / 2:21am Cali time...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
So ?...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
The debrief !...
 
- Pamela Anderson holding the Sphere of Light... Who's heavier than earth... Saw !...
How that is possible ?... Eh... She's a Queen now... A Queen of Light...
 
- Then... What a dream again !... Am wandering downtown... And passing by buildings... I hear voices...
It's confused... I don't hear exactly what they say... But it's funny... I mean they're funny... It's radio guys...
Hosting each one his own radio show... And certainly saying the opposite of what the oher one is saying...
Or something like that... I just know that... They're funny... A bit like the vatican i guess... You know...
Sometimes... I recall that the vatican exist... And that makes me laught... Just wondering : "but how" ?...
But how do they do to spend the day pretending that they ignore this and find something to do...
Last time i imagined them crawling on the floor... Below the wall to wall carpet... All day long...
Mmm... Well... That made me smile !... Then... Paf... There a bunch of french cops...
Jumping on me again... To handcuff me again... But differently... This time they try to
put the handcuffs like a beard around my face... To make it look like a smile... But they give up...
And i see jean - marie lepen... In a white Ferrari... With anger managing problems again...
So... I go by him... Like that... Floating like a cloud... He doesn't see me... Passenger seat...
Hop !... I steal the keys of the car... Direct in my pocket... And he continue driving away...
I wonder : "He's going to notice"... But an answer comes... While am by the empty Ferrari...
And noticing that i just have to pop the keys... Saying : "That'll look like a miracle"... Ok !...
And i continue walking with style... A second after i see... A woman... About to cross the street...
Dressed in a 19th century dress... With the matching umbrella... And she reminds me the young woman
i saw the other day when i went to do some shopping... Who was looking dumb... Texting on her smarphone...
While both of us waiting in front each other to cross the street... But this time she more charming... Available...
I appraoch her... Cool floating cat... I ask her : Want me to be your Guardian Angel ?... But i think it's a warning...
And then am in kinda the electronic shop of a young man on a wheel chair... And me too !... Am sat in a wheel chair...
But kinda upside down... Or on the walls if you prefer... Impossible position... But it's fine... Because
that wheel chair is sort of my desk chair... He finds that funny... And looks like the guy reassured by me...
Then... Am by a man with a book... A book with images... Of blond hashish... And he tells me :
"I noticed that smoking is mighty"... I even have the impression that it's Father in disguise... Amusing me...
Now that i drink only coke !... And was seriously planning to stop smoking... Cause you know...
Soon 40 !... Time to start work out again and even jog like when i was i 18 !... Huh...
But how ?... With all these french wanting to put me in jail again...
 
 
( Downtown L.A... A webcomic about Heidi Klum... Cheap... Free !... Endorsed !... )
 
 
And then am in the kitchen here... Cooking... When suddenly arrives an F16... Eh... A small one...
Of maybe it's me and the kitchen who are disproportioned... And he cames fast !... A real petite F16...
With a real atomic bomb under... Uh - oh... No... Am cooking... And... Big second !...
God our Father talks to me... Directly in my head... "C'est beau ce que tu fais"...
"It's beautiful what you do" !... What a second really... So One with me !... A Miracle in itself...
And paf arrives the F16... But i turn over... And grab the plane by the wings !...
Then arrives these french cops... And i tell them : "It's ok... I stopped that atomic bomb who was about
to nuke us"... Because in fact... I remember now... That's how the dream begins... Here in the kitchen...
Sorry... A bit confused... Dreams are hard to recall sometimes... You know that...
 
- Uh - oh... This should also be in today's debrief... Saw Adriana Lima... Seeing three bodybuilders...
Giving the show just for her... On stage... While she's sat in front of them... Kind moment...
Three huge bodybuilders on stage... Amusing her... And Father's voice saying to me : "We decided to make her smile"...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
)
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.