September 16, 2011

1181

1
 
Learn more at the Portal 2 Wiki
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
These readers i have...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
Suspense...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
@VALVe : Ok... Am doing it recording with 25 images per second...
So... I don't have it fluid... It's still playable a bit... But if levels require dexterity...
I'll switch to 20 images per second... Eh... :)... Currently encoding/uploading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
Vroom vroom...
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
000O000
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
Call me)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
If you don't understand 8 - 9 and 10... Don't worry... It's normal...
You're not stupid... It's just... Am dialoging with a bird of beauty...
Our way... :)...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
^_^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
Learn more at the Portal 2 Wiki
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
Real slow encoding/uploading...
By the stereo...
Please...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
Except that there is nothing Sexy in hell...
I agree... :)...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
Heavens... @Mrs_Bojangles !... The preview !... Finally...
Well... What's the word in english for the back of the book ?...
 
 
Day 73 :
 
- Lol… Am thinking about Arwen… You know… Harwen !… Liv Tyler man !… :)… Well… She does not make me laugh…
What makes me smiley actually… Is that since I saw Hulk 2 a few days ago… The Sky kinda reassured her about me…
They gave her a vision… Of me… Being in fact Dr Banner… In jail… Controlling something… ^^… Green eyes…
Ach… If you saw the movie… And all these pics of me with my black cap in the blog… Makes sense… Overcoat for her…
You know… No way that can be a scam… Or some advanced alien technology… Even if technically you can practically call that like that…
She saw… She saw from within… With her Heart… Through her Spirit ?... She doesn’t know… But she saw for sure…
And Liv Tyler… Whoops !... Arwen I mean… ^^… She seriously hot… Feminine...
Good luck now to convince her that am not le guy on earth cooler than her dad and his buddies…
Ach... This is it… Am doing my super – jerk again… Pathetic… :)…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
No... Sorry sweetie... But in @Mrs_Bojangles... I don't only talk to or about you... I tryed !... Hard !...
But... Often... That was really giving the impression that i was talking to the damn walls... A lot...  ^^...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
Learn more at the Portal 2 Wiki
 
Ach... 3:50... Stoooopid !...
I must have a problem at following man or robot based orders...
 
)
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.