September 15, 2011

1178

1
 
 
The Valve guys hopes that am going to do a Portal 2 movie...
They'd love to see how i think...
Roger that...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
I guess that ernesto_che is not really a Super Sexy gunnerette...
But he's a skilled Turkish... That do the trick...
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
Dunno why...
 
 
But since a couple hours... I have in mind to call the french fries i do...
California girls... They're so good !... It's almost Science... :)...
 
) Yes it's a potatoe (:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
Red rose)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
@Gabe_Newell : It's going to be hard... Let me explain to you Sirs my dilemna...
You certainly now that with the Fraps demo you can only record 30 seconds long...
So i'd have to "pirate bay" them again... And i want to keep my laptop clean...
For once that am going to have a Windows i didn't stole to Bill... ^^...
I just have the permission from a Lady for Words... Because i really need it...
And still really can't afford for it... Not because the C.I.A and all that jazz on my tail...
:)... Hey !... Wait a !... And what about the Wegame.com cam ?... Let me check !...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
Ok... I'll film Chapter 8... No cheats... First take... "So, what the ?"...
I promise... Just don't ask me when... :)...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
The classiest video games of the world...
 
( Contains the game in which you can... Actually...
Frag someone with a toilet block... Eh... )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
A lot...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
Aloha...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
That scary ?... Nah...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
Beleive me...
 
 
There's monsters way scarier out there !...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
Wow...
 
 
Just found this...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
Red lips
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.