September 14, 2011

1177

1
 
 
 
:/
 
Red rose^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
Dear readers...
The time came for this reminder...
I don't control God Father... God the Holy Spirit...
The Angels... And not even Hole - Mary...
I Love them... And i proove it... To them...
 
Amicably...
 
 
 
) around 5pm local time (
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
Now... If you don't mind... I have... I think... I hope !...
A date with a magnet whose hips are driving me crazy...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
Uh - oh... I should say it... Since it's what the Sky shown me...
 
 
Welcome back... Sweetie...
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
Hu -  hu - hu...
 
 
Quick quick quick... I shut down the pc naowwwww !...
Aha !... Hooooooo !... Hrrkg !...
Marco ?... Marco ?...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
Hello everybody...
 
 
)
 
 
) 9:13pm (
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
1177 - 4 ?... Or 1177 - 7...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
Am not sure to know which update had the most success...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
Red rose)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
Got your "slow and dreamy in the rainy streets" mail sweetie...
 
Red heart
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
:/ ?...
 
 
1177 - 1 and this pic are telling me that i got your magic mail too...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
Sweetie...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
break ! need a shower and a meal ! )
 
----------
 
 
Oh boy oh boy... There's so many things new here...
The electric hotplates in the kitchen are fixed... I can cook !...
Got a deepfryer and all... The right variety of potatoes... Vegetaline !...
 
 
Am doing the best french fries ever...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
Doradas mais que um poema...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
:/
 
Red rose)
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.