September 10, 2011

1160

1
 
 
 
Hello everyone...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
Aha !...
Had a sex dream !... Yes !... Well... No... An erotic one...
Am somewhere... A dormitory with plenty of double beds...
And... Am by Clio...
 
 
Frickin' movie !... :)... And she's needy... Naughty... Horny... In love !...
Almost as much as me... And we're by a bed... Rha !...
But... Thalia is in troubles...
 
 
Best action movie ever !... I mean... I have a smartphones in the hands...
And am reading an sms she received... Full of strange characters...
She's bullied by some jelly jerk or something !... But... Then...
Clio is naked... And... O Woman... Am going to do a statue of you...
I must... A classic one... Venus de Milo like... White marble from Carrare...
I know how to do... Just wait... You'll see that some day... :)...
So... You're naked... In bed... And i lay on you... And...
And you wake up... Since at that moment i wake up...
Because we we're doing the same dream...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
Mmm...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
How could i forget how you hang up the phone sometimes...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
Then i dreamt again since i fell asleep again...
Am in a room... And just outside of it... There's like a dance floor...
Full of people... And on my left there's a closed door... Someone opens that door...
And all these people rush over it... Dangerously... They are too many...
Someone could die... So no no no... Stop !... Everyone returns on the dance floor...
Second attempt... The door is open again... They rush over it again...
I stop that again... They return to their position... I spot a guy i new... Computer Jedi...
Bassist a bit... I guy i though we were friends... What's his name ?... I don't remember exactly...
Jeanine ?... Janet ?... Jean Taga ?... Huh... He sees what i mean... Isn't it... Enfoiré...
 
So... The dream... At that moment... There's soap bubbles coming from behind me...
And passing above me towards the "dance floor"... M'well... I guess it's Vatican bubbles...
So... There's these soap bubbles passing over me towards them... The door's open again...
And this time everything goes fine... They pass the door without danger...
And then i see Angels standing on the walls surrounding that "dance floor" room...
They have crossbows in the hands... And they shoot on the floor... A rope is tied to their arrows...
And along that rope there's a blue gel sliding... Who goes under the dance floor and lubricate it...
I have the impression that the dance floor is an image of the internet/world... And the blue gel...
The http://yhwh1972.blogspot.com link i sent to so many places since i blog...
The Sky helped me so much to attract attention... Thank you !...
 
Then i had another dream... A short one... Am in what could a V.I.P room...
There's a couple of french sirs on a couch... And i shake hands with one of them...
Telling him : "I prepared for you a new Republican party... Without chirac..."
Isn't it... chirac is the former president of frankreich... Nickname : "the liar"...
And i wake up again... But today with a bank account... Well... Empty...
But still... I have a bank account again... Plastic card included...
I should receive the checkbook next week... Like my new passport...
Biometric !... Nice... I plan so hard to leave this country...
Am even waiting a laptop... Can you imagine !?...
Core i5... 4g of Ddr 3 ram...
I'll kick your ass in Bf 3 !...
Big time !...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
Ay...
 
 
You though i was typing @Mrs_Bojangles... I am !... Well...
Am typing day 11... Only 150 days left to go...
 
:(
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
Blame my doctor like handwriting...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
Rgnn... Hooooooooo... Harrrrkn...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
This is it... The neighbor below... If you was reading the blog that March 16...
You know that i started posting at 7:30am... Huh... Not pm...
I say that... Because in my side of the story... I declare that i went to bed early...
While him say to the cops that i did noise till half past midnight...
And while the "enquête de voisinage" investigation made by the policemen says...
That he's the only one in the building to have heard me making noise...
Well... That's what told me the police officer the day after...
I say that because... The neighbor below... Guess what...
 
 
He has a djembé now...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
Buongiorno Pianista !....
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.