August 25, 2011

1136

 
1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
Oh noes !...
 
 
The bad moms club is back !...
 
:(
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
Crack !...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
Just kidding
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
So...
 
yannick herbet... Cocaine user... Blond with blue eyes... french with a french name...
A bit younger than me... A bit taller than me... A bit more athletic than me...
Delinquent who did 18 months in prison for... Drug trafficking ?... Dunno...
But since i know that... I can't stop seeing him running in the streets with the purse of a grandma in the hand...
What's sure... Is that the March 16 in the morning... He heard me go to the supermarket...
So he knew i'd be back in 10 minutes... And decided to wait me... Here on the third floor... To attack me...
 
But... To the cops... He say that i attacked him... Like that... He don't know why... Between his floor and the first one...
^^... You should have see him calling the cops immediately !... So french suddenly... :)... Ah !... Amazing...
A second before he was just so mighty !... Falling on me !... Surprised !... Caught !... Busted !...
His nose a centimeter away from mine... ^^... I guess he thought i was homo or something...
Drug smoker !... I saw him myself telling that to the cops the day after... That i smoke drugs all the time... 0o...
You know... He thought that my little rolled cigarettes were full of hash... He just didn't told them...
That to racket me money... He needed to beat my ass first... So... He saw noting coming...
Am the guy who can go to prison with a Kylie Minogue tee - shirt on... And leave that place 161 days after...
With the same tee - shirt on... And none a scratch... :)... Bam !... Direct !... I stabbed him in the thigh...
And i punched him in the face... You know... Me... I was just going home... ^^...
 
But... To the cops... He said the kind of thing you say when you panic... Like dsk... When he say that he has the Credibility Immunity...
To his friends he even said that he creamed me in the mouth !... Like dsk !... When he say that he didn't rapped Mrs Diallo very cruelly...
Of course he did it... He rapped dozens of women... Everybody knows that... I mean everybody in the world now...
In frankreich everybody already knew that... That why they were about to elect him president... Eh...
 
But let's return to the big guy below... You adore the blog of God... Huh... :)... You rascals !...
 
So... Three minutes after the cops were here... Ten cops !... Pistol in the hand and all... Even an ambulance for the poor victim !...
And since they had two three questions to ask him... You know... Who is going to believe that they don't know who i am and who he is ?...
I let them crash my door... Waiting them here... Sat at my desk... Because... They had a few questions to ask him...
They did it after... His whole deposition is full of lies of course... Lie after lie... A full list !... So... You know me now...
Since he said to the "justice" that i tried to kill him or something... He dunno why... And to his friends...
That he beat my ass so hard !... Me... I have fun telling that i stole his virginity... Like that... Crack !...
Through his blue jeans and all... Ironman !... ^^... Why ?... Because ok... I stabbed him in the thigh...
But just with the top of my knife... Imagine... The wound is one stich long... One !... He maybe lost a thimble of blood...
Talk me about self control... Huh... :)...
 
Then came the "trial"... A complete joke... The "judge" andré... As soon as she heard my name... Paf !... Guilty !...
They were just waiting an opportunity to do it... My side of the story ?... Completely ignored...
That he harassed me months and months... And even that i posted it all here... Who cares ?...
They know... Like him... That am isolated and moneyless... So they took all the fun they could...
 
And she condemned me because am paranoiac... That's why they decided... Eh... They needed a reason you know...
The proc found that... By himself... Like a big boy... Without any medical expertise... Declared paranoiac...
And even condemned to see a psychiatrist... "Mister Santamaria is afraid by everybody !"... ^^... Yes he said that...
Just after he even said much better... "Mister Santamaria is paranoiac ! So i ask you to condemn mister herbert to... uh - oh'..."
Yes... He said that too... Believe me... Authentic quotes from the "trial"... ^^... Ah... And the judge andré...
So happy to send me to prison... Hoping that i'll be beaten... Sodomized... You know... She watched me in the eyes...
It was crystal clear that she was having fun... And yes... I insist... They perfectly knew who they were condemning...
 
The lawyer they gave me ?... Well... If you have an enemies who needs a lawyer... Give him his name...
jean - baptiste chichery... All he did have been to protect them... Ah yes !... He wrote me to send him a check of 8.84 euros...
That's all he did... So lame... That can only be intentional... A "beautiful shit"... That's the best french expression to describe him...
 
Oh yes !... Don't worry... Am not paranoiac... I have no mental disease... It's official... A month ago they sent me psychiatrist...
A real one... Expert !... Normal procedure to obtain the ankle gps... Dr ballon... I have it written on papers...
"Mister Santamaria has no mental disease"... But "he's a bit narcissist"... :)... And... He "lack of empathy"...
Why ?... Because i don't admit that herbert he's the victim... :)... Sacred dr ballon... What he'd don't say for a couple hundred euros...
 
And of course... alice verdier... The second judge i had... The one for the gps... She not only refused to set me free a month ago...
She even smiling to me at the end of that second "trial"... You know... And two days after i received a letter from her...
Telling me that she only find reasons to keep me in jail... They accuse me to don't have let herbert kill me...
They find very provocative that i don't change my side of the story and admit that am the liar and not him...
And guess what... She don't even admit that i have a job writer... No proofs !... Nada !... What what ?... Who ?...
Let's wait to have enough money... And fame... A bit... To hire a real lawyer...
I mean a french speaking American... I think i found one on french t.v...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
What the !?!...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
I wrote a book in prison... And even a tale...
In April... Suddenly... Had an idea !...
 
 

For Aishwarya Rai…

Natural Dee…

 

Don’t delude yourself: God is not to be fooled;

whatever someone sows, that is what he will reap.

 

Galatians Chapter 6 – V. 7

 

 

)

 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
For Christy Turlington...
The cathodic light of my 90's...
Blue... Cyan... Magenta...
Goddess Queen Holy - Danielle Santamaria...
 
 

I urge the elders among you, as a fellow-elder myself and a witness to the sufferings of Christ,

and as one who is to have a share in the glory that is to be revealed:

give a shepherd's care to the flock of God that is entrusted to you:

watch over it, not simply as a duty but gladly, as God wants;

not for sordid money, but because you are eager to do it.

Do not lord it over the group which is in your charge, but be a model for the flock.

When the chief shepherd appears, you will be given the unfading crown of glory.

 
First epistle of Saint Peter - Chapter 5 V.1 - 4
 
But hey... Sorry... It took me 161 days to write that book...
Longest tweet ever... A world record !... And i had no laptop... Just pens and paper...
This gonna take me weeks to type it and publish it... :)... New Quotes... Prophecies !...
Humble opinions !... Stuff and more stuff !... Ah !...
 
0o... Oh dang... Am supposed to be re-educated by the jail...
And i still look as crazy... Do i ?... I should try harder...
Positive thinking !... You're re-educated now Jesus !...
You're a good boy... Re-educated... Whoola...
Even better... Reasonable...
Let's try that...
Reasonable...
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
Let me say it first Neal*... It's a scratch !...
Whoola... That's my new opinion... The reasonable one...
How that "but how can he fall on that growing planet thing ?"**...
It's just am reasonable now...
 
 
 
*Neal Adams
**Unknow nerdet
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
@Naoto_Kan* : Am supposed to treat the Heads of States like friends...
 
@Barack_Obama : You don't plan to ever propose me to play basket ball ?...
Huh... Ah !... Good... Thx... Pals ?... ^^...
 
 
*Prime Minister of Japan
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
19:35...
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.