March 9, 2011

1112

1
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
You surprise me...
 
I saw what's your relation with the Angels now...
And am so glad of it... They told me that you listen them...
You're so right...
 
.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
Eh...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
Red heart
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
German tent boxing... It's just like Australian tent boxing...
But with a slice of ach in it...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
Red heartRed lipsParty smile
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
Just kidding
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
Hello everyone...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
Don't worry...
Am going to insult them back that hard too...
Let me do... :)...
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
I think i've post enough times photos of the pope...
If they still don't know that they're demons...
You know...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
Yes sweetie... You just spent 13 years with what turns to be the shame of your life...
You know i reproach you nothing... And with the gesture he had this morning...
I guarantee you that Heaven is the place where you'll never see him... Never...
I don't even need him to free New - Caledonia... I hope you'll come with me...
Really... What a fat prick...
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
Ah !... Ok ok... A post for The Washington Post... :)
 
On the "b-side" of 40... The paper made sculpture of the twin towers i did the February 9, 2001...
You can read that i invite the people to vote white... And if you don't know what have been the presidential elections of 2002...
You have wikipedia for that... I say that because it turns out... That the actual leader of the party i shown support...
Is at 24% in the pools about next year elections... ^^... You know... The bad guys... They want tougher laws and all...
Traditionally... Everything that has a gun in this country is more or less for that party... It all could become a civil war in no time...
And me back in town... To pick up my son... With a machine gun... Shooting on everything showing me sympathie...
Even scientists... Huh... Not fortune tellers... Scientists good in statistics... Even them could tell you...
That... Statistically...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
Red rose
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
Get used to see my wife doing miracles...
You're are not going to be able to stop her like that always...
You obliged me to take decisions...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
So... My 3 books available at Smashwords.com... Have now a 500x800 cover...
Since i figured out just now that's the ideal size... ^^... And Ö... The last "novel" i wrote...
In french... Has what i hope to finally be a real book description... And even paragraphs...
Well... I just pressed Enter... Randomly and several times in each chapter... :)... Should work !...
So... These book should be available also in the online e-book store... Someday !...
 
So... If you are able to translate from french... But are not french... I mean if you are Japanese...
Chinese... American... Brazilian... Mexican.... Etc etc.... Not Indian !... I already have a translator to Indian...
Don't hesitate to ixesus@gmail.com me... ( Be clear in your mail subject description )... We'll meet online...
You know... Web cam and stuff... And if you have the deal... I'll send you the file you'll can translate on your pc ( word 2010 )...
 
And if you work at smashwords.com... Don't panic if someday there is like an explosion of the selling's...
It's just God making you millionaires... Yeah... I think that as soon as am going to jail break...
Am going to start writing a new novel... But directly in American... Or more chronicles...
Tell me gazelle like... Well... I dunno... I just know that am good at improvising and at writing chronicles...
And i plan to publish more at smaswords.com... You know.... $0.99 stuff.... Often...
Chronicles... Or a novel... Chapter after chapter.... Or certainly something who is going to be
a mix of both... I hope that'll don't take months to have them available in the e-books stores...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
I think... Sweetie... That there is nothing that is going to rejoice me more than watching you tossing through
the window the money am going to make... :)... Just like if instead of being an actress that was your new job...
You know... I watched online that Eh episode in which you have a meeting with Joel Silver...
And i remember that moment just after you sat on that sofa... I think the mister got that too...
You're not just a very underestimated actress... It's just you're really too beautiful for that... I mean...
You in a "Cold mountain"... Booah... Imagine... Half of the planet falling in love with you...
What a pain... While like that... Doing nothing but spending daddy's money...
So many haters !... How rock & roll...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
Red heart
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.