March 7, 2011

1104

1
 
 
Communism makes people useless...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
Hello everyone...
 
 
Hello Venera...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
Yes... You're quite amazing sweetie... Dunno...
I just woke up with you in front of me... Doing a really magic move...
Absolut dancer !... How to say Venera in one step...
Looks like you found how to do that miracle !...
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
A petition ?... Wow... That is so sweet !... Really...
An initiative !... I appreciate the help...
Thank you sweetie...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
Really thank you...
 
Red heart
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
More things happened last "night"... With " " 's because it's 20 to eleven pm here...
And am eating my creamy breakfast soup... Sexy grandpa' !... :)
 
Africa... If you read the blog since months... You certainly remember that couple of Dn's...
Months before i posted American pie for Madam Clinton... In which i explain that there was something new for Africa...
Remember ?... The "It's possible" miracle... Well... Things are quite evolving in a good direction...
There's not only the awareness of that fact related to their potential...
But also now a real thirst for knowledge... And that's beautiful...
You know... Enthusiasm... God within !...
 
It started with North Africa... But am talking about sub-Saharan Africa...
If i remember correctly... I think i wrote something like "give it six month"... :)...
No doubt that after fifi's going to be stopped for good...
Africa is going to keep on winning a more smiley future...
And that's just fine...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
Victory...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
Red heart
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face
With stars to fill my dream.
I am a traveler of both time and space
To be where I have been.
To sit with elders of a gentle race
This world has seldom seen.
They talk of days for which they sit and wait
When all will be revealed.
Talk an' song from tongues of lilting grace
Whose sounds caress my ear.
But not a word I heard could I relate
The story was quite clear.
Whoa-ohh-oh
Whoa-ohhh-oh-oh
Ooooh
Oh baby, I've been flyin'
Nooo-yeah
Oh mama there
Ain't no denyin'
Oh!
Ooooh-yes
I've been flyin'
Ma-ma-ma
Ain't no denyin'
No denyin'-uh
Oh!
All I see turns to brown
As the sun burns the ground.
And my eyes fill with sand
As I scan this wasted land.
Tryin' to find
Tryin' to find
Where I've been.
Oh pilot of the storm who leaves no trace
Like thoughts inside a dream
Who hid the path that led me to that place
Of yellow desert screen.
My shangri-la beneath the summer moon
I will return again.
Sure as the dust that floats high in June
When movin' through Kashmir.
Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails
'Cross the sea of years (?)
With no provision but an open face
Along the straits of fear. (?)
Whoa-oh ah-oh
Whoa-ohhh oh
Ohhh
Whoa!
When I'm on,
When I'm on my way yeah!
When I see,
When I see the way
You stayyyyy-yeah!
Ooh-ooh yeah-yeah
Ooh-ooh yeah-yeah
When I'm downnn-yeah
Ooh-ooh yeah-yeah
Ooh-ooh yeah-yeah
When I'm down, so down
Ooh my baby
Oooh my baby let me take you there
Oh-oh
Come on, come on
Oh!
Let me take you there
Let me take you there
Ooh yeah-yeah
Ooh yeah-yeah...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
Hello divine...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 

Our Father who art in heaven...
Hallowed be thy name...
Thy kingdom come....
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven...
May you give to Lucas my wives our children's and me our daily bread...

 

Amen

 

 

( This is my current prayer these days... :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 

Holy Spirit, be with me today.
Be my teacher, my guide, my counselor, my friend.
Fill me with your gifts, especially the gifts of
wisdom, discernment, knowledge, understanding, compassion,
love, and awe in God's presence.
In all that I think, say, and do, let it be in accordance
with your most holy and perfect will.
I ask this in Jesus' name.

 

Amen

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
Online since 4 hours...
 
Sorry Mister Beck... You  know... The kids...
Let's don't desperate... Maybe it's just a phase !...
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
24
 
 
Red lips
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.