February 21, 2011

1039

1
 
 
00:40am - february 21, 2011
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
hello everyone
 
 
hello namorada
 
 
hey marko pricko , you're tall , you play ball , but i think you don't get it
a man don't has a woman because he can cream everybody in the mouth if they try to stop him
huh , let's say in front everybody what's going on between you her and me , guys violent with women , i stop them
i already did it several times , and am only getting better at doing it , i mean , me , with my 1 meter 70
am going to destroy you , te voy a partir el culo colega , vas a cobrar , i know a lot of people in spain
and that doesn't mean that i count on them , that mean that they know me , and now they know that you're violent with her
you , in madrid , you can enter a little tapas bar , but you are ain't going to do miracles with just the newspaper
me , i already did that in 2004 , and that woman , the 3 women who arrived then , and all the people around who saw that
believe me , they remember , my bet is that since everybody knows in spain about that newspapers miracle , and it's far away to be the only one
you are not going to wedge me , you are not going to sneak in my back , it's me who is going to hunt you down , and i'll know where you are
and i'll be much faster than you , and decided , and your knees are not bulletproof , yes , voila , that's why you are going to let her go
cause me , if i catch you in brazil , you are going to finish buried alive in the jungle , and with what i do on earth , that'll only make laugh everybody
yo , a la gente , la doy mucho cachondo , y si me dan chorizo , hasta me sale una guitarra por detras la oreja
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
feeling internet unlucky ? hu
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
Star
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
50% chinese
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
)
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.