January 22, 2011

900

1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
Oh yes...
Hire me anytime you want... The sooner the better... I need to upgrade my diet...
By dint of eating pilchards... Once I dreamt of pilchards doing a catwalk... Like that on a beach...
With Jimmy Choo sandals !... And pareos... Fishy pareos !... Vanillazed... Complicated ones...
For women who have something to offer... Who finish just below the gavel... Still elegant in town...
But nothing above... Klum jewelry !... Chains... Studs... Pendants... I mean... If you're looking for someone with ideas...
I always have some right in time !... You don't risk to finish with a Victoria Secrets etiquette...
On a second hand woolen sweater who comes from the frippery... I may be from the year of the rat...
I don't stinck... Isn't... What the !?!... Juanita !... Tsk... Jua - ni- taaa !...
Where's my thimble ?... Huh ?... Where's my thimble ?... How many times I told you it's my thimble ?...
Huh ?... Clarisa ?... ?... Where's is she again ?... That... Claaaarisa ?... At the coffe machine again ?...
Huh !... How many times I to... Emma - Beatrix !... Awww sweetie... Look at you !... Looooookkkkattttiou !...
Ah you're gorgeous sweetie !... Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous !!!... How are you tell me everything how's your hubby and the last
one still acneous oh you know what I must tell you the other day guess what and your trainer you lucky girl so
I was in the toilets ah ! I don't remember where wait ah yes it was the marmelade really you've never been at
the marmalade how many days are you in town because I read that... Antonietta !... An-to-nie-tta !....
How many time must I tell that's my scissors ?... Huh ?... Ah !... Boris sweetie !... You're here finally...
Phew... Am exhausted... You can't imagine... Take us home honey... Really... Am not helped here...
I should quit... Fashion is dead... "."... By the way... Boris darling... What's the name of that club we went ?...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
Note
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.