January 21, 2011

896

1
 
I think I've found the photo of Marisa Miller who annihilates Google's servers...
Let's try again...
Real slow...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
So... Mmm...
You can find today on The Washington post an article about Chinese President Hu in The U.s...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
Then...
One on Cnn about Korea's Peace talks...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
Then...
An article about maybe 2 suns in 2012 at The Huffington Post...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
It was you !...
 
( Anne Hathaway today's Catwoman Zimbio.com article... Whose now the pic crashing "Server error 500" it all... )
 
I confess... 2 - 3 nights ago I received a magic mail from Our Lady ( Photo )...
She said : "Catwoman is with you."... My bad... I should have recognize your smile...
Swee...
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
So...
 
Here you're supposed to have a photo of her...
I'll don't dare...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
Here...
 
A photo of the only Halle Berry...
Like doing a lil' reproach...
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
Then...
 
Another one of her with a nice belt...
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
Ah !...
Einstein has finish his coffee break...
You didn't knew that huh... Fact... Einstein takes a 10 minutes coffee break when I ask him to reboot...
He's like that since a month... He shut down before those windows updates finished their installation...
And since... He takes his 10 minutes... That's a pc with some attitude...
Good job Einstein...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
Ah !...
 
Looks like everything's working fine again...
Maybe it all comes from the links... So let's not repost here the elegant bag I could I've buy her...
Sadly... I doubt that that shop accept's "in a hundred times" payments...
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
Then... I f I remember correctly...
A nicely designed house...
From some design blog...
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
And Dutch design...
From that Dutch Design blog I found yesterday...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
And then...
Ah yes... It's here that all went wrong...
First I posted an article about a new font...
But then I decided that that 25 best free Templates article from Beautiful life was a better choice...
So... Before posting that change... I dunno why... I started looking for a pic of Marisa Miller...
And bam... I found the perfect one to post just after that 25 best blog themes...
The problem is that... Once ready to be posted... I started that new rain dance I was working on...
For a Giga more of Ram memory... But it's kinda a long dance... Complicated...
And since my pc is kinda slow... With that photo of Marisa under my eyes every 360°...
I think I must have lost my focus... Started improvising... I finish dancing that other rain dance am working on...
To find her in the Matrix while dreaming... You know... Perv' stuff...
I guess that what's went wrong...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
I should rename my blog : "My Girls & Stuff"...
And just post photos of my Wives... And stuff...
No guys !... Shoo shoo !... New guy new problems...
It's always the same story...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.