January 20, 2011

894

1
 
 
Argh !...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
I had an almost sex dream with Buddhette !...
 
You know...
 
Ohyou ohyou ohyou !...
How dare you have make me wait so long ?.
 
Me ?... Ho ?...
Rrrrrr.
 
Quickquick !... What the ?... You don't wear panties under that mini dress ?!?...
Eeeeeeeh !. Can't you buy shirts with velcro instead of buttons ?.
 
Rha !... Hurry up you monster...
Boy oh boy. Never make me wait a gazillion years again you perv' !.
 
Ah !... Ooh !... ?... Wait !...
He's still in the building... We should have heard the entry hall door since a sec...
 
Arrr !. And who's that guy huh ?.
Ah... A pain... He wanted to be in my band... You can't imagine... Leechman...
 
Bloodsuckers. Don't tell me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
Ach...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
Looks like I've found the portal to the 16/9 screen dimension...
Back soon !... Tweaking the Html code of the blog's theme...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
Amazing...
I can even read what's on the left of my screen...
I have the impression to be working at Cap Canaveral...
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
Houston ?...
 
 
What the have you put in our steak in tube ?...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
You're reading the Top Rated blog of the internet...
It's official...
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
It's official.
Christy Turlington - Santamaria
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
:)
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.