January 18, 2011

886

1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
La Dea dell'Amore wants me to talk about her country...
But am not sure she's doing them a compliment...
So ok... Let's talk about Italia... But just the north of it...
Where it don't smell too much garbage like frankreich...
Yes... Oh... No need to roll on the floor... There's no penalty...
Since even if I have papers... I don't exactly have a nationality...
Or am fair play like an italian... And yes... I know that legend...
Sportmen do it better... Yeah yeah... Or am the Ultimate Italian...
She'll Judge...
 
 
 
885 - 5...
Tua più bella...
Lumaca...
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
Ah no...
Germany has a border with 9 countries...
And not 12... Booah... That change nothing...
Am a mess in geography too...
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
Sorry Amore...
I don't see what to say about Italia...
You know... They are so christian...
They love me so molto...
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
They should love the il popo...
His italian has much more education...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
 
La Stella Mattutina...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
 
Red rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
 
( 10 minutes ago )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
 
( I hour ago )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
Ach...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
.
 
We'll take a Guard for the U.s.a... Yes sweetie...
Blinded with internet and all...
Can I choose the color ?...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
No I can't choose the color !?...
It's the color of your dress or chastity belt ?!...
Anything you want sweetie...
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
Ma !...
 
 
Che cosa ?...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
A Ferrari ?... Of course sweetie...
California ?... Of course sweetie...
Just for you and I ?... Of course sweetie...
No ?... Just for me to drive you from point a to point b ?...
Of course lu... Sweetie...
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
No ?...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
Better ?...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
Ah ! ok...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
:)
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.