January 18, 2011

882

1
The Blog Cup 2011...
 
.
 
Jesus - - Christ : 2... Gizmodo : 0o...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
No way...
 
 
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
 
 
3 - 0...
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
 
.
 
Mommy Steve don't want to finish his horse steak !... What ?...
Steve !... Want me to tell that to daddy ?... Huh ?...
Like if he don't had enough problems with the internet rascals...
Huh ?... Want me to tell him ?... You're not sick...
Huh... You'll go to the Jesus school... Yes mister... Yes...
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
 
.
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
In 20.000 years...
They'll administrate everything for you...
They'll don't look like violent like that... But that'll be violent...
You'll be ashamed to have create them...
 
Me... They'll force me to read... That's what they'll regret...
I'll notice that... Not when I want it... But when I need it...
I have the power to make them brake down...
And The Father will talk to me again...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
When I was in eight grade... At the begin of the year...
Our teachers told us to make sure that we all come with a watch tomorrow...
The day after they gave us a text to read and then 10 questions about the text...
It was all timed... And was to test our reading and comprehension level...
They insisted a lot about that it was not a race... That what was important...
Was not only the reading speed but also the questions after... The comprehension...
So I paid attention to don't read too fast... The day after... When they came with the results...
To embarrass nobody... And to show that it was not a race... They announced the results
in the alphabetic order... But they kept me for the end... I was in the back row...
By the heater... Like usually... Just like now !...
Am by the heater... Still...
^^...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
Ah yes...
I remember now... That year that main teacher we had was also our computer teacher...
We were lucky... The school had a computer lab full of MO-5's... But that was kinda boring...
He wanted the all class to go at the same pace... While me I was all the time in the pc shop
just nearby our apartment... "The present of the future" !... ^^... Once I even
sneaked in the Apple club in the high tone quarter... But I didn't knew it was a club...
I spent hours playing on that Apple II game... I don't remember the name...
I just remember a static canon in a corner... Shooting on everything that comes close...
But then the guy behind the desk asked us to show him our member card...
I sneaked out... Embarrassed... Well... French teacher with a doctorate in Spanish...
That guy was really unlucky... He gave up teaching a few years after to start a
breeding farm of pedigree dogs... Fact... ^^...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
Me ?... Bullied ?... Nah...
First... I was the first guy in town to have rollerblades...
Two... Of the 3 none virgin guys I was the one not lying about that...
And 3... Well... It didn't happened all the time... But 2 or 3 times yes...
You know... When really all the class is tired... After sport class or something...
When the "french" class is really a pain today... Just like by magic...
He began talking about dogs... Ach !... Pedigree dogs...
A good half hour.... "Do you kiddos know that ?. Huh huh ?."
^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
 
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.