January 13, 2011

862

1
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5
I don't find the photo of a bottle of wine...
By a glass of water...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6
 
 
Discreetly trying to win a Pixar deal for Marvelous Kanary...
Shhh...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7
So...
No publisher in Quebec for one of my books in french ?...
:)...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9
Heavens...
I just recalled that I only have 9... My first novel... On paper...
The saves I have on CD are the next to last version...
I only have the first chapter of the longer final version on CD...
So... I just sent that first final chapter to 6 Publishers in Canada...
One of them even accept to receive books by mail...
^^... Amazing...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
11
Argh...
My wrecked/blurred pc screen I bought 20€ is killing me...
A week long headache still going on...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15
 
 
854 - 1 & 2...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
16
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
17
 
 
854 - 4 & 5...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
18
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
19
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
20
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
22
They don't listen...
 
 
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.