December 9, 2010

Daily News 728

1


I can't wait to see the Marybu ones...





21:27





2
And since your asking... Post 2 in previous Dn is just a too much mouse roulette scrolling down...

I noticed after and had to move a lot of posts... On a Windows Live Writer not even fluid...
Crashing... Often (Not Responding)... So... You know... No big deal... I mean...
No I don't plan to fill that space later... That'll just stay like that...
It's not even the first time...






21:33





3








21:37





4

L.a Times...





21:45





5

Cnn...





21:47





6







21:51





7

You know that i am the good news...





21:54





8
Today's good news is... I defeated "the stalker" last night... The Ladies should notice today...

Like less danger behind... Well... Pamela took a bullet... But she's already healed...
And yes... Should be like that today... Everywhere... Overcoat for the beautiful
Women... Used to always be followed by some weird guy who wants sex sex sex...

Kinda...



21:56





9
You know... Like if I was really fighting against demons...






22:06





10

Watch your step...





22:08





11
What to do ?.

Chris Robinson ( an hour ago )






22:11





12
Dunno... But since I often heard that money is the nerve of the war... Maybe I should try to write good books...

I'd find a publisher !... Amazing... Or good photos !... Paintings ?... Or maybe good music... Sure there'd be
good music lovers to buy me a track or two... I could then buy myself what I need or enjoy... Ach... I still
remember the day I bought Amorica... So cool to hurry up back home to listen it on my little Marantz...
I had a job when I was young... Now I steal everything... But I'd just be happy to buy Cd's again...
Am on it !... Really... Being in Malibu last night... I could have spare someone a bullet...
I could have been in New - York... The September 9, 2001... Trust me... I'd have spot
the guys... And I'd have bring the attention... Even if it had had be by starting a
fight... Like that... Apparently with no reason... Really... But how to do ?...
I don't even have a good blog...

Nerves...




22:19





13







22:31





14
And with that... Am such a jerk... I did a few remixes months ago with Cool edit Pro...

I deactivated the download track button !... Gnn !... Nothing for free...






22:31 - 23:10





15




But who wants to pay $5 for three guitar solos at the same time...
In a just a little while remix... Am maybe lucky to don't have a single buyer...
Imagine if Janet Jackson learn that i make money with her stuff...
Am so sued !... ^^





22:44





16
What ?... Five bocks for a dead boring It never entered my mind !... No way...

You can erase your paypal "Buy" button below... Buddy... :)








22:56





17
I know that you are afraid sweetie...






23:14





18
And call me daddy...



If you dare... :)


23:36





19

Poor Bertha... I am so far to have finish to embarras her...





23:30





20







23:39





21







23:43





22







23:50



To support the blog... ( See Dn 682 - 7 & 8 )...




.
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.