December 7, 2010

Daily News 717

1
There's many more things I want to do.

ßertha Santamaria


Me too...




16:38





2
Helena : Daddy ?.

Daddy : Yes sweetie ?...






16:50





3

tvancouver island





16:58





4

Tada !...





17:01





5
No... I don't have her mail address or phone number... And she doesn't mail or send me a call...

No chat online or Google Voice/webcam...She doesn't follow me on tweeter... So...

No private messages... Na-da... You can lol... She so cruel with me... ^^






17:03





6

It's just i speak Dolphinian... A few... ^^





17:05





7
I want to engage myself with you.
Mary Santamaria



That's very sweet...

Jesus - Christ





17:16





8

December 7, 1941





17:17





9
Mary : How ?

Me : You share my link right ?...
Mary : Yes...
Me : Well... I don't know... ^^







17:21





10
Me ; Kidding.. :)... You just need to hear me talking... You know... My voice... My presence...

What I said... How I say it... Then... There'll be no place left for nervousness about being with me...
You know... What if he's cheesy ?... What if he disappoint ?... What if what if what if... :)

It'll be simply more : "Honey ?... Am going downtown to buy tobacco... Do we still have milk ?..." ^^


Plus... Of course... The Jesus moments... You know... Me talking to the flock... If there is people
gathered around... Wanting to hear me talking... Just like in the Bible... Or teaching you...
The Goddesses... In private... Things you can't imagine... Just like in the Bible... With the
Apostles... Except this time... It's going to be you... And you'll travel... And people we'll
gather around you... Thirsty... Wanting to hear you talking... And they'll hear what
God the Holy - Spirit is saying through you... You'll be Proud...



Want to learn to speak Dolphinian ?... They speak very well Canadian you know... ^^




17:26





11
You know... Juno speaks Slovak... Bertha speaks German... Lakshmi speaks Hindi...

And there is in Japan... Two Beautiful and Classy women...






17:49





12

Saint Francis preaching to the Animal...





17:57





13

Wikipage...





17:58





14

What if what if what if... ^^





18:06





15







18:23





16
Yes and no sweetie... The message the Apostles helped me to spread 2000 ago... Won... See... So
no danger to be murdered nowadays because of it... Canada... U.s.a... Central & South America...
It's all construct on my shoulders... Russia is back on building like that... China is interested... Japan
already loves me so much... Africa now has Hope... The leaders of islamic countries are very surprised...
mahmoud is not honest... I'll just avoid some countries...



But yes danger... Since this time... The new thing... Is that am married with Women... And that
suppose a lot of "Magic"... Really... Our wedding rings are going to be really Magic... That's why
no place for infidelity... Since you'll be just by me... Being so One and One with me... I just want to
make it crystal clear... It's not aggressive... If it's no it's no... And I'll be fine with it... Nothing to
fear from me... Am not greedy... Or lewd... Am more the kind of guy happy to see people happy
together... But if it's yes it's yes... No "bullets "please... There is a hundred Crowns in Heaven...
They belong to my Wives... It's just like that... And since people we'll see you Happy with me...
And me being always serious... So... It'll be just ok... Even for my last one... With whom I
only spent one night... Long and complicated story... I'll don't see her again during this
lifetime... But we'll meet again... Upstairs... Happy...







18:36





17




:)


19:14





18
And if you'd know my life... You'd know that I had much much less sex that most of you...

With much less persons that many of you... Imagine... I never saw a Gartner belt...
Or a threesome... Even if recently... Things changed for me...
But hey... Like said that Sir with 4 wives on Cnn...
Sex is not what Wedding is all about...
And of course monogamy Rocks too...
Nothing to be ashamed of...







19:18





19







19:36





20







19:40





21







19:43





22







19:46



To support the blog... ( See Dn 682 - 7 & 8 )...




.
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.