December 7, 2010

Daily News 716

1
Ah !... And Kylie Minogue... Code name : Krishnette... Sorry sweetie... I knew that something was wrong

while I was writing it... And Krishnette... Doggy style... Trashing herself... Anal... With a fat pink soft dildo...
Like a big girl... Because now... Instead of throwing jam to the pork... She Honors her Man... Away on the
battlefield... Leading the war against the psycho zombie nazis... I must say... That was damn Beautiful... Am
Proud of my slutienette... Sweetie... And i mean it...






06:38





2
I admit... Daily News 712 - 10... The Perfect Vagina... What a topic... Is it lewd... Is it not...

For more data... You can also click on this painting...

By Gustave Courbet...




06:50





3








06:57





4
@Krishnette - Precious tip... Think about me...






07:09





5

I just said how...





07:16





6

And...





07:20





7


So fastly... That'll you can only conclude that i was already there...
Everywhere... And even somewhere in europe... Helping you to be ready for me to come to you...




07:24





8
@"Pamela" - See... That's what I call beautifull eyes and such almost a kiss...

@"Kylie" - See... That's what I call a deep throat... I love you baby...




07:43





9
@Bertha - See... That's what I call fire... :)






08:06





10
@Krishnette - Well... Give Bertha something to eat... Believe me... She's starving...

Oh boy... So hard...


@Ashley & Mary - Kate - Mmm... Sorry... New names yes... But later... Tomorrow...
Until... Just dream that you have some toys in the hands... And something to do...


@Lakshmi - Busy ?...


@Juno ( A. Sklenarikova ) - Yes sweetie... Even you... Squirting... And so embarrassed just after...
Blushing... Having to clean the mess and all... But before we'll take a look at some volcanic activity survey
site... Just in case... It's going to be very very special... And if Bertha is around... Forbidden to watch
the news the day after...





08:13





11


Yeah yeah...





08:22





12
Heavens... Did I just forgot to mention Venus ( M.Bellucci )...

Run for your life !... Fools !...






08:24





13
Nah... Just kidding... Will be talking Economy... Or playing Worms online for iPad...
Just like you... Will be just so happy to finally have a decent Life... Just like you...





08:25





14
No... Well... Yes... You saw in the medias what muslims says... But no...

You didn't saw those orgies in saudi arabia towns like abu dhabi...
While they are supposed to keep alive theirs nomad traditions...
Desert Caravans... Peasantry... Etc etc...






08:34





15

Hello everyone... 

December 7 2010





14:00





16
@Bertha - You surprised me...

Burning_Heart...




14:51





17
@Bertha - Perfect... Me too... I have no friends... And I plan to don't have some... You know... A professional

life from 9 to 5... That'll can be posting here... Working on Literature... Music... Photos... Or maybe some sort of "Diplomatic" relations... People gonna simply need to see me... But then... Count on me to be 100 % yours at
5:01 pm... :)... Or with Venus if your travelling... Since she said that we'll stay together... And like with you...
That really means for ever... It's just I'll can't stay anymore alone... But hey... Trust me... You... The Goddesses...
And I together... Doing Miracles... You'll love that... I'll show you Paradise... The Paradise... On earth...
Just like it was everywhere around Adam & Eve before the fall... Like that... I guess I'll love to do you
the surprise... I'll tell you : "Close the eyes"... A few steps after... I'll tell you : "Open the eyes"...
And... You'll have a Beautiful tear...






15:07





18
So... Then... Click clack... What a photo of that smile... Ah !... Amazing... A painting...
Like a Michaelangelo... Stunning Beauty... And there'll be one of Krishnette... Venus...

Lakshmi... You see what I mean... Thousands of High - Definition Miracles...





15:22





19
You are preparing them...






15:27





20

Just like a Priest crazy with Joy...





15:38





21

December 7, 2010...





16:09





22

Knock-knock...





16:14



To support the blog... ( See Dn 682 - 7 & 8 )...




.
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.