December 12, 2010

741

1
I want to see it.
Bouddhette














2
Come and get it... :)














3
I want more details.

Bouddhette

The opposite of a dead boring fat soft dildo...











4
Moar !.

Mmm...

1 : Beautifully sized for a 5,7' Sir...
2 : Simply the fattest on the other side... ^^
Fatter would be deformity... The Perfect body...

Moarrrr !.

Mmm...
1 : Last time I did it... I still had no idea I could use my Power to do it... 
And the lady was still having spasms 10 minutes after... But... Since...

That's why... Even simultaneous orgasms... Imagine when we'll be in the same room !...

Sorry sirs... Some Ladies need to hear a few reassuring things they'll can check...

When they'll deserve it... ^^... And I don't want some of them to forget that it
was not their imagination... But really... Something simultaneous... Miraculous... :)




5













6
And since am not lewd... Just being sat... Like that... Like not even thinking about it...
The ultimate experience... Sure that'll make nervous even a Valkyrie... Days ahead...











7













8
And before I forget... Someone's back from the dead's... If he just keep on walking this way...
He'll finish just fine... Some Flower must have Pray for him...











9
Uh - oh... It's Sunday... That's why everything is closed... But the random grace stealer at the tobacconist...
A pretentious mom this time... In my humble opinion... She don't really know what is it... The hot dog who

suddenly masturbates on your leg... Like she just did... She have been too lucky... Sure she's going to
slowly notice that she's slowly less lucky with the guys... Gnn !... ^^










10













11













12
And to all the other Ladies who read this blog... Be careful to don't be too submissive...
I mean... Check you're not with the guy who is going to crash you into a tree...









13
Am not capricious... The Sky asked : "What do you want ?"... I answered : "The most Beautiful one"...
The Sky said : "Ok"... So that can only mean that I deserve her a thousand times...

And that she'll be safe and happy with me...










14
Believe it... Deserving... A thousand times...












15
We have something for you Bouddhette.












16













17













18













19













20













21













22


 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.