November 30, 2010

Daily News 694

1

You do lists because you dream...





05:54







And yes... It's the same... ^^





05:48





3

Public_opinion...





05:53





4

Open source fridge...





06:04





5

Whale Inspired...





06:06





6

HIll street blues 104...





06:16





7

How to made a million haters more... ^^
2




07:09





8

New on Twitter... Kick ass magic love stories...





07:13





9







07:25





10







07:29





11


It's up to you...









07:47





12

Since you prayed me all your life...





07:58





13

November 30, 2010...





08:15





14

Skin contact...
Wedding-Rings




09:14





15







09:17





16
My dear Sweetie... Listen...


Diaspora is slowly coming... And... If I understood correctly... It's like a nice mix between Tweeter and Facebook...
You can post updates that everybody can read... Or only who you want... But also... You can create columns...
( Aspects )... In which you can chat with who you want and be read by who you want too... And they can also
comment and respond and chat with the other people invited you invited in that "aspect"...
But most of all it's all encrypted...


What am saying... Is that... I know that once contacted by me... Things can quickly become weird... Annoying...
Even dangerous... Like Jamie Oliver for example... Overcoat if you don't react like you had to do... Well...
He feared for his empire... I can understand that... I know that I comes with "big questions"... ^^... He then
did the mistake to whine... But it's ok... I guess he already recovered and passed over what mean people think...
Like the other ones... He's learning to be King where his Kingdom is...


But of course... For you... Since how so many people are... It's even more dangerous... Harder... And that's
why I say : "Don't hesitate... Anytime you need... ixesus@gmail.com"... That'll protect you... Really...
Don't underestimate my Power... It has no limits... Come in my bubble... Anytime... You know...
Like a real couple... Talking together... Like a couple... Even if it's just 5 minutes sometimes...
I say it again because... The Angels are Masters above you... And they don't take good
excuses... Mild attitudes... So... Overcoat if the idea to do it makes you joyful...
Don't hesitate... Anytime you need... ixesus@gmail.com... Give it a shot...
You'll then see if I lied when I said : "That'll protect you"...
Even if we look like many miles away from each other...

Tenderly : Your frickin' Almighty Husband... :) 



10:42





17
I am investigated by the White House... What a compliment !... But shhh...

Don't tell that to the french... They're already such a pain... ^^






12:14





18
Hello everyone...






December 1 - 00:26





19

Classy Class...





00:44





20

Ah !... Am not the only 'thing' he plays to hide !...





00:53





21

Ay... Don't suppose that The President gonna pay each time for your collective hypocrisy... The Sky shown you that there was no protection against me...





01:03





22
Heavens... I must be the jerk of the year... ^^






01:06



To buy my Books/Paintings/Music... Or just to support the blog... ( See Dn 682 - 7 & 8 )...




.
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.