November 28, 2010

Daily News 689

1

And coward muslims... But coward muslims... That's a scoop for nobody...





23:42





2
When you know what is the condition of women where islam rules... And that can be even in the U.s.a...

You know that they are more the kind of guys brave in private... When mama is wedged between the bed

and the night table... Eating a nice 3 - 0 in the ribs... They feel like champs at the soccer world cup...






23:44





3

 With that they'd also appreciate a dollar plus a chocolate bar...





23:52





4
muslim's make me puke...
God





23:54





5
By the way... I never wrote about this... But... I should...

You know that in November 1999 I sent my first written prophecy ( Maire of tours )... To the mayor and the newspaper

of this town... That then... frankreich experienced those 2 amazing "Lions of the Virgin" ( 26-27-28 December )...

And I remember... That I figured out that it'll be a good idea... To find a priest to go with him to the secretary

of the mayor... At the town hall... To obtain with him a photocopy of that prophecy who became fact 55 days after...

But that night I had a strange dream... A one image dream just before I woke up... I saw jean delanoy... Who was

the priest of Our lady the rich of all graces... Now retired or something... And that younger priest who now replace

him... Must be xavier gué... They were both of them by a big "Jesus on the cross"... Smiling to me... Not on the

crucifix... But a few meters behind them... They were like hiding something... But what was strange... Is that then

I saw my right heel... With a hole behind... And that was hurting me... But not like if the sky was showing me that

they rapped my Soul... ( Since in paintings the feet are an allegory of the Soul )... But also like if the sky was

showing that they were pedophiles... Since some semen was flowing out from that hole... And I woke up... And

what was strange... Is that it was still hurting me... Like that maybe five minutes long... So... That day... I went

to that church to see that jean delanoy... Priest are like celebs... You need to pass many doors to talk with one...

They are so important you know... So I figured out that it'll be easy to engage a conversation with him after the

mass he do for the three four bigots of 7pm... Thing I did... I went when he finished... The guy was closing his "shop"...

There was only one stoop frog left... More or less helping... So... I went to him and... Since I had no speech in mind...

I just told him : "I am the Paraclet"... If you know John 16 like he was supposed to know it... You understand that

didn't told him : "I am the other Paraclet"... No... I told him : "I am the Paraclet"... And I was about to ask him

to come with me tomorrow to the town hall... You know why... But... He interrupted me... He asked me to wait him outside...

You know... Like I was the one supposed to take orders... But since I was curious to see what he would decide to do

or say... I waited outside... A couple of minutes... To in fact just see him... Passing then by me... With that stupid

woman... Ignoring me like if we never talked... And before they were to far for me to her them he told her...

"He believes he is the Holy - Spirit"... But I never said that I was the other Paraclet... Just to say... I'd be so far

to be surprised if someone sue those 2 clowns with pedophilia charges... Someday...








23:57





6
Oh... I have more stories like that... My second prophecy... 40... You know... That sculpture of the Twin Tower...

Made out of 2 white pages... With on it written : "Under them the soil slips away"... That I did the February 9,

2001... And that I the day after photocopied and gave to the newspaper of my town for example... You know...

Since those journalist had and saw "Mayor of tours" becoming from just a text to an Historic document...

The September 6, 2001... I went to the newspaper... ( I had an rendez - vous )... I guess that these guys needed

to see if I was another delusional nuts starting a cult... Thing that I can understand... Even if "Mayor of tours"
was already sort of disturbing... But what was important for me... Was to be there... At the newspaper...

With one of their journalist ( hervé cannet )... Around the sculpture of the twin towers... Before the 9/11...

You know... With all the other journalist seeing it... And that happened... I went... They noticed that I had anemia...

Yes... But that I was nuts... Or delusional... Over excited... Incoherent... Not at all !... Then came the 9/11...

With the images all those thousands of pages flying around in the streets of New - York city... So... Days after...

I went again to the newspaper... But this time... I was not welcome at all... They kept me waiting at the reception...

The same guy came to me... Refused to shake my hand... Stammed a few words I don't even remember...

And returned to work... Because... Him at least had a job... And work to do... ^^





00:31





7
In 2002... I spent a few month in Albi... A little town in the south of frankriech... More or less a couple of month

before the presidential elections... So I did another prophecy I can't show you since I don't find anymore my original...

Not even a copy... But I'll reproduce it from memory another day... Something simple... The title : "Presidentielles

2002"... A line : "HIS sign"... With a triangle pointing at the sky... Another line under... "Your sign"... With

another triangle drawn... But pointing at the earth... Another line under... "The Sign of the Deliverance"... With

this time a drawn rhombus... And... Under... As core of the prophecy... A bigger draw... A David's star with

a cross of "Lorraine" in the middle... Something exactly like that... Plus of course the date... My name and

signature...

star-david 

What I must specify... Is that the cross of Lorraine was the emblem of the "rpr"... The republican party that that

jaqueline chiraquie... ( Who's nickname is still "the liar" in frankriech )... Founded and leaded till these elections...

Click here for the Wikilink... So.. Then... Once done... I did photocopies... I went myself... For example...

To the newspaper of that albi town... Where I gave a copy to the journalist there... I also went to the archbishop

see... Where I gave a copy to the secretary... I left copies here and there... So I guess everybody in town saw

that page way before the elections... A few days after... That jaqueline was even visiting the little town nearby...

Montauban... So I took the train... And posted myself on his way... You know... Like the other people curious

to see mister prez during his campaign tour... And it didn't fail... The guy came right to me... It was so funny...

You can't even imagine... Me super serious... Droopy style !... Ain't moving... Quiet... And him... Shacking

a million hands... With a word and a smile for everybody... Suddenly just in front me... Lucky that I didn't had

a butcher knife in the hand... Or he would have been walking on his intestine before the bodyguards had the time

to move... ^^... You know... He was just so there that we could have start a tango too... But I was also not

there for that... I just old him : "I am the Prophet"... That surprised him so much... Because of course... He heard

about me... You know... My file... The briefing with the secret services... Pictures and Tralala... And suddenly...

Bam... Am in front of him... Telling him that I am the prophet in front of everybody... The guy was so lost... ^^...

Really priceless... Looking kinda stupid he just said : "Yes-yes. Yes-yes"... Four times yes... Like that... Trying

to find something smarter to say... But then with my head I shown/told him that he could continue shacking hands...

And that's what he did... And then frankreich elected who they themselves nickname "the liar" with more than

80% of the votes... Click here if you want to learn more with Wikipedia about these elections... But just to say...

What Wikipedia don't say... Is that on 40... There is behind... Another text... In which I invite the frogs to

vote white : "Blanc tu voteras"... White is the symbolic color of the King... I guess they never had elections

with less white votes than these ones... I even remember that it was a point of Honor to precisely don't vote

white... During these elections... For these plain folks...




00:46





8
What's next ?... Well... The first "Weather report" prophecy... In 2002... Mundial Dog days... Written as big

as possible on it... Signed : The Son of Man this time... Same... Plenty of copies sent everywhere... And I even

returned to that church... I couple of parishioners were keeping an eye on the church... Since in spring they left it

open for tourist to visit it... I went to them... And I drop off that page on the table... In front of them...

I just said... For the parish... That heat wave killed more than 20.000 old timers just in france...

They could have take all the necessary measures to avoid that... As minister of the health...

They even had a physician... Am still waiting for their move... Just don't ask me if the

2 retirees to whom I gave that page died during that summer 2003...






01:34





9
What else... Mmm... Well... The second "Weather report" prophecy... Way before the tsunami... Mundial

Brutal Cold written on it... As big as possible... This time... After of course many sent photocopies...

I tried again to give it directly to a priest... This time I tried the priest of the Cathedral... Big deal... Am so

arrogant... Imagine... The Priest of Tours... A star... ^^... I sent him a copy of Supermystique... The

novel I was about to publish... Because I added that second weather report in the introduction... Signed : The

King of the United States of America and of the Universe... Fact ^^... So I took an appointment...

With that "priest"... You know... Who saw "Mayor of Tours"... And who even saw 40 before the 9/11...

Certainly "Presidentielles 2002" before the elections... Weather report 1 before the heat wave... And...

As soon as alone with him... In his desk... Before I even had the time to say hello... Woof woof woof !!!...

The guy started barking at me... But so much !... So hard !... You can't imagine... Like a Al Pacino

in Scarface... A chucky in rage !... A-ma-zing... After two three seconds like that... I stood up... And

calmly left the place like if nothing was happening... While he was still yelling at me... Out loud... Because

he wanted to be sure that his secretary heard that crystal clear... You know... Just like everybody in town...

They exclusively try to make me loose my temper to then call the cops if I move a finger... They know so much

that the cop are waiting that phone call... They're such a team... And what's sure... Is that I'll see again

that pretty son of a bitch... When and where there'll be no cops he'll can call... :)






01:44





10

teen town






02:07





11

DJ Karimullah in his makeshift studio...





02:26





12

The small of burned qurans... Mmmm...





02:30





13

Yes they could...





02:33





14

On live...





02:41





15







02:48





16

It looks nice & clean...





03:30





17







03:38





18

Lionfish...





03:44





19

When people do what they can be proud of...





03:47





20

The Geller report...





03:57





21







04:03





22

Ohhhhhhhhh... ^^





04:07



To buy my Books/Paintings/Music... Or just to support the blog... ( See Dn 682 - 7 & 8 )...




.

 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.