November 24, 2010

Daily News 678

1

Am learning to sail with Penny Withing... I only understand 50% of what she says... But i already feel like an adventurer !... She must be a good teacher i guess...





02:22





2







04:08





3
Heummaheu... Neuhh....



And popeuleuh corn... Neuhh...




04:25





4

Who kneuhhh...





04:34





5







04:46





6







04:49





7







04:54





8

Or not...





05:29





9

To be dark does not help...





05:05





10
@oksana_grigorieva - Uh - oh... You finally noticed that I know that you was torturing Lucia...

 

Running into Trouble Gif - Running into Trouble







06:43





11

I know the music... You know...





06:59





12

 

Holy Spirit, be with me today.
Be my teacher, my guide, my counselor, my friend.
Fill me with your gifts, especially the gifts of
wisdom, discernment, knowledge, understanding, compassion,
love, and awe in God's presence.
In all that I think, say, and do, let it be in accordance
with your most holy and perfect will.
I ask this in Jesus' name.
AMEN.

 

 

Prayer to the Holy - Spirit...



07:35





13

Because nobody dies if he's not ready for that... For good or bad... Whatever how... Whatever how old...





07:39





14
The blog of God is currently waiting 8am... To calmly step outside to buy his daily baguette... And his daily

pilchards can ( some cheese too... Am almost running out of cheese )... Because 64 million frenchos are not

ready to say to him... Frankly... Face to face for once... "Send us to hell if you can you cunt"...

And what's sure... It's that when they are going to be ready for that... They'll don't say it...
Because they'll be suffering... In silence... Just by the devil himself... In the deepest
hell pit...
Just like in Dante's inferno... Whatever how many millions they are...


07:46





15

La la la... La la la la-la...





07:58





16



 



08:01





17

08h10...





08:10





18
It's amazing how much they gonna celebrate me suddenly... How much they gonna love me... Sad they are

going to do it just too late... After having tortured way to much... Again... Don't fall in the trap...

Sure they even are going to ask you : "How comes is so arrogant ?. How can you stand him ?.

What have we done ?."... You know... Hoping that'll make you smile too... :)






08:33





19

If you notice the muslim at 00:10... You'll also notice that he's ashamed of what he is...

A muslim... And that at 00:14... "Argh ! A camera. I can't backstab."...








09:00





20

Hello !... 

thello - nov 24






November 24 - 18:02





21

Tspacepics





18:15





22

tdancing with the stars





18:20

 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.