November 17, 2010

Daily News 661

1







12:30





2

L.a plastic bag ban...





13:41





3

tstuck





14:07





4

Rrrrrmeow...





14:17





5

Yeahhhh...





14:26





6

Yep... ^^





14:30





7

My Blueberry Nights





14:36





8

Starlet...





14:37





9

Let's make cry the unknown princess... ^^

 

I met her when i was the worst barista around in a bowling... In 2003...
So my luck... The night the boss wasn't here... A troop of Californian dancers
taking a break... Ah... You can't imagine... You put Spider Woman & Kylie
Velencoso in a shaker... You shake... And bam... The unknown princess !...
But in better... Able to talk and all... She even tried to pay her cocktail...
Imagine... 5'6 tall... Blonde... Blue eyes... Thin... So feminine that sure
she can't kick in a ball without breaking one's arm while her shoe is flying 100
yards away... Am missing words to describe her in American... Fluffy ?...
Yes... Fluffy... Smiley... Totally sexy bombinette... You know... The kind
of Woman so beautiful that when you are with her nothing else exist...
It takes all your brain resources to figure out how is that possible
to be that hot... I made her fall in love and all... So cruel...

 

So... Of course... All she had to do... Was to dump everything to stay with
that guy... I'd have of course quit the bar instantly... We'd have move to
my apartment... Since i still had a folk and my bass at that time... After
miraculous love... I'd have play for her... The next day we'd had sold my
car... I remember i sold it for €3000... It's not that much money of course...
But after having hearing me play... No doubt that there was room for that
bass in Los Angeles... Sure I'd didn't have disappointed her coach potato
style...

 

So... Of course... What she had to do was so simple... That she did exactly
the opposite... She left with her dancing troop... Moved back to L.a... To
waste her time with several guys she always knew it was not for ever...
While with me... It's just so dangerous... In-com-pre-hen-si-ble !... ^^

 

Well... You know... I'll find you... My bet is that you'll be cheated on...
Disappointed... Broken... Why not working as barista or something... You
know... When suddenly... That guy... Now rich... With still in a corner
of his memory... Those five words he told you... 4 in American...
1 in french... I guess you still remember...

 

Overcoat... Don't mail or tweet me... Forbidden !... Taboo !... :)







15:12





10

L.a stories...





15:24





11

Gotcha !... You fluffy bunny !...





15:32





12







15:35





13

tfire is burning





16:00





14

Potluck...





16:09





15

The science guy...





16:13





16

Shot to death...





16:19





17

Dangerous...





16:31





18

Dangerous 2.0...





16:37





19







17:07





20







17:17





21







17:20





22

Cake job...





17:34
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.