November 16, 2010

Daily News 660

1


Milk & Honey...





18:08





2

Busy busy priests... Telling me Shhh... Shhh !... ^^

It's going to be a lot of fun when they are going to attack me...

Yes sweetie... Rub one's hands with evil glee... ^^



18:18





3





( South park - S13E10 :)


18:30





4

Abandonned by an abandonned...





19:08





5

Time's quote of the day...





19:42





6

Salvatore...





19:43





7

By Tim Flach...





19:48





8

photos-taken-at-time-29





19:58





9

tfeaturing





21:54





10

Yep...
Jokes (1)




21:57





11

;)...
Jokes (2)




21:58





12

The name of the rose...





22:08





13

Beautiful...





23:46





14
If you come back from the dead, you don`t have the same value system, I think.

Sigourney Weaver


Avatar




00:10





15

Hello !... 


Just had such a dream again... I'll share it !... ^^

Am on the moon with Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin... Cool isn't it... ^^
Well... The moon... Half yes half no... I say that because we are just
by the lunar module... And bam Michael Collins comes out the module...
And start joy riding around... ^^... And he don't have a space suit...
So i ask to Neil and Buzz... So how comes you have a space suit ?...
And Neil Armstrong say : It's because of the boots, they're so heavy...
So i guess that in fact am talking about bodies on earth with The Father...
Who this time decided to talk to me looking like Neil Armstrong... ^^
And then i notice how cool is it to be there "on the moon"... Like Michael
i don't wear a space suit... And after a deep breath i say : It's like
being on the beach ! Except there is no light... Then i take a look to
the sky... And ho !... What's this ?!?... First it looks like a comet...
Then like a group of Angels... I catch it with my hand... Once in my
hand... It's big and flat like a 24' flat screen... And it has
a huge speaker in the middle... I flip it to see if there is something
behind... And there is the Nasa logo... Kinda disappointing... And
joking i say to Buzz... Imagine if on it it was written Made in Aldebaran !...
Huh ?... Imagine... That makes Buzz smile... Then the battery of the
light who was there start dying... And hoo !... Bad surprise... It's
deadly cold... I rush into the lunar module... And Neil says -195 Celsius
degrees... Then in the module i notice a spinning black tube... Strange...
It's like the leg of a tripod camera stand... And must have some ball bearings
around an axis within... Because it's spinning while there is no engine inside...
And comes in my mind... Must be because of the planet rotation...
But that tube becomes insanely hot... Dangerously hot... Something must
be done... And Neil opens a closet and tells me to put it there...
But i say we should drop it outside... I say that because there is cables
in the closet and the tube is so hot... That could create problems...
I guess we are talking about the devil... So i decide to throw it outside
by that hole in the module... And i see Buzz fixing the hole from outside...
You know... Smiley mason style... And then the dream continue... The lunar
module became a little house... And boom... There is already another builded
house... Just there... Like houses in England... Side by side with just
a little wall to separate them... And i start talking to the neighbor
who's just there... Hey !... First neighbor !... But he don't understand
me... So i repeat... He still don't... I even start drawing the letters
in case it's because my pronunciation... But he still don't understand...
And i guess it's again my Father since he looks pretty smart... So i guess
he's telling me something... But suddenly he's behind me... Has a medal...
And say to me : Thank you for what you said... He looks like a little bit
like Sgt Salvatore Giunta... It's a vision of both of them
thanking me for what i posted yesterday...

And then... Am suddenly drinking a beer in a bar here in tours... And
i decide to leave the bar without paying... So i do it... ^^... Am walking...
With my beer... Alla Cool jazz !... And i spot Angelina Jolie... But
this time she has legs... Arms... And even sunglasses !... She running
towards me... And enters the shop who's just there... A package was waiting
her... I think it's England again and not really Angelina... Because she
starts opening that box... And in it there is a huge cookie... ^^...
A hash cookie... I mean it's not a cookie with hash in it... It's a hash/cookie
with chocolate in it... Priceless... :)... We're sort of happy... And tchack !...
She parts it and put in my hand a huge piece of it... Damn !... I never had
so much hash in my hands in my whole life !... I put it in my kagoule... And she says to me...
Make us a spiff !... So i look around... And i say... Do we go to smoke it by
the river ?... And she say : "Don't you prefer vanilla ?"... And i wake up...
^^...






November 17 - 10:00





16

Leon Russell





10:32





17

Norah Jones





10:32





18

tknow





11:35





19

tocean





11:45





20

tislamicunts





11:55





21

Alpha Magnetic...





12:02





22
Yes... I told you that the Holy - Spirit could decide to let you see him being a child...
So last night he came to me being a white haired Buzz Aldrin... It's like that... ^^





12:03
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.