November 13, 2010

Daily News 650

1

Time's cartoons of the week - Nov 13.. (1)





11:36





2

Time's cartoons of the week - Nov 13.. (2)





11:37





3

Time's cartoons of the week - Nov 13.. (3)





11:37





4

Time's cartoons of the week - Nov 13.. (4)





11:38





5

Time's cartoons of the week - Nov 13.. (5)





11:38





6

Time's cartoons of the week - Nov 13.. (6)





11:39





7

Yoko Kato...





11:51





8







11:55





9
Ah... The guy below just switched to death threats... And if I spit again through my living room window...

They gonna all sign a petition... Am not sure if is talking about the whole building... Or the whole country...
But things gonna finish badly if I continue like that... He wanted me to be warned... Things gonna finish
very badly... Not for him... But for me... ^^...

Yes of course he read this blog... He knows he can count on everybody if I ever strike back...

You should see at the tobacco shop... Always one to volunteer...
And all see others ready to give him a hand... Sporty... :)

Sad I don't have anymore a camera... I could have post a pic of her for you...

She's so ugly... So she let him have sex with him... You know... ^^


Once... Coming back from the mini-market... I found her knocking at my door... Super - unnerved...
Teenagers were doing skate board in our entry hall... Enormous resonating sounds... All over the
entire building... Bloom !... Bloom !... Blam !... That of course could only be my fault... And just
when she saw me... Not in my apartment... But coming back from shopping... More bloom bloom
blam !... So embarrassing... Caught breaking God's balls... Sure she never told him that
cute anecdote... It's such a delight to see them so sure of where they gonna end up...
And loosing control of their nerves because of it... ^^




12:27





10

Letter...





13:17





11

To the fearless minister of austin powers...


Aww... frankreich thanking me for my contribution... Ain't that cute ?... ^^


13:18





12







13:31





13

Oh shit... Now he knows that instead of not saying a word back i'd have directly stick a bullet in his head... Except i had no gun... ^^





13:34





14

Lifehacker is kinda funny today... ^^





13:38





15

Asian babes fight of the week... Jessica Cambesy Vs Rio Natsume...





13:43





16

Cartoons of the week - Webdesigner depot.. (1)





13:46





17

Cartoons of the week - Webdesigner depot.. (2)





13:47





18

Cartoons of the week - Webdesigner depot.. (3)





13:47





19

Madagascar...





13:53





20

I know someone who just did it... ^^





14:07





21







14:09





22

Holy - testicles !... The hero below !...





14:17
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.