November 8, 2010

Daily News 641

1







11:39





2

Miracles with you...





12:11





3

Scientists unlock the secrets of exploding plasma clouds on the sun...





12:15





4

Stone...





14:08





5

Ptrscr capture...

( They hate the world... )



14:10





6

Bct carbon...





14:15





7

Marc & Laura Andreessen...





14:21





8







14:26





9

Rock Melt.com...





14:28





10

Hey...





20:30





11

They create hell for them...





22:07





12

al qaeda vs dogs...





22:12





13
Hello !...

trockwithyou




November 9 - 07:47





14

Me too...





07:56





15



By : "we are working on it"... I hope you got that what "they" are working on is how to do for that
charity money to finish in discrete bank accounts...




08:15





16

Not fighting child obesity...





08:27





17

Fur ban...





08:28





18

Ai Weiwei...





08:35





19


I heard that for many of you i appear to be in contradiction...


Of course... Even if i am not vegan myself... I post Pamela's tweets...
Because i respect her... Her opinions... And even her fights... I know
that she's not vegan because that's good for her image... But because it's
her way to advocate for them... Same for the fur thing... I said to Madam
Beckham : "Do it"... Because she do it well... Like often say Pamela...
"Animal are not ours to abuse in any ways"... And she right... They are mine...
And there is a decent use of the Animal... And it's like that with the entire
planet... Earth is not yours to abuse in any ways... Earth is mine... And all
this is confided to you... Or maybe you know another way that i should have
use to Honor you which is not confiding you : Responsibilities...








09:44





20
Look what happens with Mexican cartels... They love to do evil... Same with al qaeda jerks... Endlessly arrogant...
They just enjoy to hate and destroy... And even if you hardly can keep this more than a minute in your memory...


Revelation 22 : 12
Behold, I am coming soon. I bring with me the recompense I will give to each according to his deeds.




09:53





21




@Maddow - Just to say... :)... If nobody accept to provide abortion services... I mean neither legal clinic nor
"yo pass me those needles surgeons"... People would be obliged to assume the consequences of their acts... Damn...
They'd even be obliged to get smart !... So cruel... Since... I keep on thinking that to fall pregnant... In 2010...
In a country like the U.s... Without wanting it... You really need to be super dumb... ^^

I know I know... And what about rape victims ?... But you know that rape is really not my style...



10:27





22



Well... I Man has to do what a Man has to do... ^^





10:35
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.