November 7, 2010

Daily News 640

1
Oh noes... Everybody wants to hear me...





I don't even know the lyrics !... :)




17:08





2
@Denise_Richards - Well... Ok... You chose freely...


@Charlie_Sheen - I can't take care of Denise anymore...  Her sport guy is in charge now...
I guess he sodomize like a god... Let's hope for them that he has the budget...






20:33







Life's really amazing...




20:42






Rho... I sound so drunk on that Georgia... ^^







20:42





5

Hello Honey !... ^^




November 8 - 06:36





6

So strange...

Really... So strange... I don't follow anymore Denise on tweeter... I erased her from tweetdeck...

And she's back in my /just like heaven column.. ^^... Whatever how many time I erase her and reboot
tweetdeck... The software brings her back by himself... :)



06:46





7

And he don't pop your last tweet... ^^





06:50





8
@Honey - Ah... Don't worry for her... Am not a jerk... She can go and sleep with who she wants now...

There will just be no more miracles with her... We're divorced... You know... Just like with Alyssa... She'll
don't have "psycho - ex" problems with me... But we are no more one flesh... Like husband and wife... I mean..
Come on... I did for her miraculous dresses who are going to finish in History books... Am talking about
these New - York & Chicago storms... I was worth the wait... And those kind of Prophecies/Miracles
demands Faithfulness... That's really dangerous to put a thief in the middle of it... And am a serious
man... In charge of the safety of many people... I just can't live with a woman who opens the door like that...
I prefer to accuse myself rather than her... I should have been more prudent... That's all... :)





07:02





9

Bam... Exactly what i just said... ^^





07:13





10

Responsabilities...





07:18





11

Xing Xing...





07:24





12

L.a Times...





07:26





13

Cbs News...





07:37





14









07:50





15

Boohoohoo muslims...





07:58





16

Less evaporation... = less rain... = lower river levels... = raising sea levels... To me... But am not a scientist...





08:19





17

tsong november





08:29





18

tsong nov





08:31





19







10:05





20

Huge... 2 minutes long... Lol... Don't aks me to forgive... Ask me to don't laught... ^^





10:59





21

Well... I shown you that you can call me Animal... Just don't call me beast... Am not...





11:15





22

Another study... Same conclusions...





11:32
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.