November 6, 2010

Daily News 637

1

Hello...





November 6 - 02:21





2

Obama Is Not Likely to Push India Hard on Pakistan...





02:33





3







02:46





4

The President of the United States asked me to take care of you... ^^





02:54





5

Damn... Nanny for 10 days...





02:55





6

Come to daddy... ;)





03:03





7







03:55





8

The Light...





03:57





9

Cooperation...





04:04





10

Works better than insulting me too much...





04:07





11

Nancy Pelosi...





04:36





12

Time

I can’t say say that me too I don’t understand the vatican... Nancy... It’s just the devil too has his master plan...

That’s why these guys are at the vatican... Because they are those who hates me the most...
Like homos everywhere in the publishing world... Or sticking their fingers in women’s air...
Because Beauty... And Women... Is what they hate the most...
 

In fact... The hardest to understand... It’s not math equations... Or things like that... The hardest to understand...
Is that a portion of “mankind” have choose the devil... And they’ll never change... That’s the hardest to understand...
Because of the guts it takes to see it... Then... To simply stay normal... Quiet... Prudent... Requires time...



04:39





13

How to sell your books in the ibooks store...

In 2007... To have internet at home... I opened a bank account... In frankreich there is a right to “a bank account”...
So with just a few cash I opened one... But I carefully opened one with no overdraft allowed... I asked that to be
on the contract... No overdraft allowed at all... I used to go to the bank to deposit the few cash for my internet
provider... So several times... I had my internet suspended... But it was ok... When I had the cash... It was easy
to restore my connection... Since... Am sure... A nice french family man... Just there... The postal bank is at
the beginning of my street... Decided to allow my internet provider to take the money I owned them... While I didn’t
had to money in the account... So... Of course... Since... I have no more bank account... Again... And...
Of course... He perfectly knew to who he was doing that... And... Of course... That that will have for effect
to let me bank account less... Again... :)... frankreich !...



05:01





14







06:43





15

Sapphire Blue...





06:48





16







06:51





17









07:18





18

Volcano stimulated...





07:26





19

I find nothing about the loss of water evaporation due to a less luminous atmosphere...

But there is scientists who measure that since decades...



07:53





20

Darkened Sky...





07:58





21

Ah !... Thx wikipedia...





08:03





22

The hardest was to find the key words... ^^





08:0
7





23


Global... Dimming...


Voila... Plant trees... Geoengineering 2.0 !... ^^


When my son Lucas was born... We planted a tree... It was an idea of the neighbor of his grandparents...
A school teacher... I remember he told us that usually... In old times ( I guess till around world war 2 )...
It was... In the country... Usual to put the mother’s placenta in a hole... And to plant a tree on it...



08:18
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.