November 4, 2010

Daily News 636

1


x2_344affd...





11:49





2
Oooooh lala... Lala... Lalalalalala... In Los Angeles... The average nerd... The one balled Latino...

And the dead mild goth... Have already way too mucho grow the dumb snake in them...

Love vibrations...




14:31





3








14:48





4

Hello !!!...





November 5 - 02:56





5
Priceless... I had a dream again with Lenny Kravitz...

Third time in a few weeks !... Don't worry bro !... It's not sex dreams... ^^...

First time... We are on stage... During the sound check of what must be a festival since there is plenty other musicians...

And ah !... We're scammed... We can't do our sound check because we have sort of being erased from the set list...
In front the main microphone there is an half circle of amps and guitars on their stands... Like for a guitar all start...
So we sit back on some boxes by the drum... And there is now the guitarist doing a speed race with their instruments...
So... I start to "sustain" a note... Excuse my American dear readers... Need to improve it... Sometimes i don't find
the words... Well... Yes... Sustain... You know... Like the intro of Foxy lady... Except that i do it with 2 notes...
And the sound becomes louder and louder... And the guys stop playing and look behind... At us... Since my Les Paul
59 was not connected to an amp... ^^... And Lenny has a 5-string music man... Blue... Kinda strange... Since
i always imagined that if i had the opportunity to play with guys like him or slash someday... I'd be on bass... :)


The second one... Was just before... During... Or just after that rally to restore shit... I don't remember...
A few days ago... Funny... We are in an antic french car... One of these 2 horse power citroen... ^^...
There's Lenny's Vox Ac/30 in the trunk... Tac !... We arrive... We unload his amp from the car... And ah !...
The good old Hiwatt i had in my 20's is here... But it's just the cabinet... The head is missing... Scammed again !...


And the last one... I just had... Am in a bar... And i see Lenny passing in front of it... So i raise the hand...
Call him... Hey Lenny !... Tac... He see's me... And from where he is he do me sign to come with him... And we
start going down stairs in a complicated maze restaurant... But my dream continue without him... And finish in
the apartment i lived when i was a teen... Street of the little sun... There's around the kitchen table a "yo pass
me that bottle and I'll sing you a real song" party... I start playing Rosemary on a folk... And that chick staring
at me... Who visibly appreciate how i play... Must be Pamela Anderson... Those green eyes... They shine so much...
Her hair too... That i can't even see her face... But sure it's her... Ah yes... Lenny's singing... And bam... We
start improvising on that E7 don't let him down... You know... Fonky style... Fonky black voices... Don't let him
down don't let him down down... And it becomes harder and harder for me to groove... Since suddenly gravity
disappear for me... And i start floating... Still playing... I even finish scotched on the ceiling... Across by a wall...
Still grooving... E7 down don't let him down E7... Etc etc... But it becomes harder and harder... And i wake up...
With my right arm totally asleep... Really... From the fingers to the shoulder... Since i was sleeping on it... ^^




02:58 - 03:33





6

Holochat...





04:06





7







04:15





8


E-ink...





04:18





9

@Katie Couric...





04:24





10

Portraits of Country Music's Top Stars...





04:27





11

Ukulalala...





04:37





12

Time's cover...





04:41





13
Ah yes... I forgot to say... While dreaming tonight... I had a huge : "I am Alive !... Yeehaa !..." moment...

And no... It was not a sex dream too... ^^... I was frankly flying... Joy ride style... Heavens !...
It was beautiful as Georgia... Surrounded by magnificent trees... Like in Gone with the wind...
Sure so many of you heard that... :)





06:31





14

Sharks...





06:45





15

By Andrey Yakovlev & Lili Aleeva...





06:49





16








07:15





17








07:44





18

Obama to visit India...




09:37





19 

Good night...





09:57





20

Yes voila... Great migration...  Huh... You guys send me the 'your office 2010 beta is expired' message... 7op !... ^^


Sorry... But the no Windows live writer 2011 with Xp...

That was too harsh... ^^


16:19





21

Age and wrinkles can't make a woman uglier...





16:38
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.