November 4, 2010

Daily News 635

1



Wikilink...





03:18





2

Salum Khalfani Bar'wani...





03:45





3

Mass grave in Mexico...





03:55





4

Weed bill... 

Heavens !... Just now that weed totally disappeared from California... What ?... Since prop 19 lost...

There is logically no way... Since today... That who wants to smoke Cannabis will ever find some...
No ?... ^^


Personally... I'd start thinking about a Prop against car accidents... Hop !... The day after...
None a car accident... So cool !... Ooh !... Better... A prop against step - mothers !...
Well... I should just shut up... Or I'll really never have one... :)



03:57





5

Heavens !... It really works !... ^^





04:09







I surrender... ^^





04:14





7
@Jerry_Brown - By the way... I am sure... Mister Governor... That you remember what have been the wildfires

situation during summer 2009... And if you read this blog since before this summer 2010... You know that i proposed
some sort of team work ( California & me )... For a different summer 2010 wildfire balance sheet... So... Now
that California decided to keep me illegal... You know... I am not gonna push a button... Or start doing a voodoo
dance... But know that the Sun... The Air... The Earth... The Plants... The Angels... The Sky... They work
together... And they use to be fair with me... Nothing personal against you Mister Brown... But... Alcohol : ok...
Tobacco : ok... Cannabis ok if you are sick... And not if you are healthy... That's not fair... Everybody's is ok
to say that's a good medicine... But if you are simply healthy... And get caught smoking some equal hop ! we call
the cops... That's not fair...

Or maybe let's declare vitamin cocktails illegal if you are not sick... Why not ?...

Oh my god he takes vitamins and has no medical prescription !...
Quick !... Call 9/11 !... Sounds logic to me...




04:27





8
I also want to say... That even if i smoked hashish years long... I don't smoke some since years...

And even if weed were legal right now... Wherever I'd be... I'd don't be smoking some...






04:46





9







07:04





10

A man can dream...





08:42





11
:)






08:47





12

Super...





08:51





13

Smog Roles...





08:57





14

Leader of the Warriors...





08:59





15

Fear...





09:00





16







09:15





17

Space Cadets...





09:17





18 

Poor Europe...





09:33





19







09:44





20

Old tweets...





09:52





21 

 Nothing like silk sheets... Isn't it ousama... Smart move... Such a smart distraction  !... Sad you didn't had such a pleasant flight...





10:30





22 

 Casper the friendly ghost... Saw you... ^^





10:34




23
@saudirabia - Proove it ?... Proove it what ?... That he was in a plane to ryad ?... After you tipped the Usa about a terrorist attack ?... Cake job !... Daily News 624 post 7,8,9,10... Phew... I was afraid you asked me to proove that moomood was my Prophet or that i created the Universe with that just a stone you turn around at the mecca...





10:44
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.