October 30, 2010

Daily News 627

1









23:28





2


Usb...





23:39





3

Meanwhile... In omg it gonna take ages to download Inception at 20 Kb/s land...













00:18





4

1_1280300673iojr





00:45





5

1_1280299356qcZB





00:45





6

1_1280299363omba





00:45





7

dude...





00:49





8







02:00





9

Hippies... ^^





02:01





10 

You know 99% of that money is siphoned off.. Don't tell me you don't...

Next time... Tell them : "Ok we send you what you need"... And send them 150 Holy - Bibles... ^^



03:56





11

Michelle Malkin...





04:02





12

Bouh !...





04:08





13

Isaiah
Chapter 10 - V. 28 - 34

The Invader

He has reached Aiath, he has moved on to Migron, he has left his baggage train at Michmash.
They have passed through the defile, they have bivouacked at Geba.
Ramah quaked, Gibeah of Saul has fled.
Cry your loudest, Bath-Gallim! Pay attention, Laish! Answer her, Anathoth!
Madmenah has run away, the inhabitants of Gebim have taken cover.
This very day, as he halts at Nob, he will shake his fist at the mountain of the daughter of Zion,
the hill of Jerusalem. See how the Lord Yahweh Sabaoth violently lops off the foliage!
The ones standing highest are cut down, the proudest are laid low ! The forest thickets fall beneath the axe,
and the Lebanon falls to the blows of a Mighty One.





October 31 - 04:31





14


Psalm 50

The God of gods, Yahweh, is speaking, from east to west he summons the earth.
From Zion, perfection of beauty, he shines forth;
he is coming, our God, and will not be silent. Devouring fire ahead of him, raging tempest around him,
he summons the heavens from on high, and the earth to judge his people.
Gather to me my faithful, who sealed my covenant by sacrifice.'
The heavens proclaim his saving justice, 'God himself is judge.'Pause
Listen, my people, I am speaking, Israel, I am giving evidence against you, I, God, your God.
'It is not with your sacrifices that I find fault, those burnt offerings constantly before me;
I will not accept any bull from your homes, nor a single goat from your folds.
'For all forest creatures are mine already, the animals on the mountains in their thousands.
I know every bird in the air, whatever moves in the fields is mine.
'If I am hungry I shall not tell you, since the world and all it holds is mine.
Am I to eat the flesh of bulls or drink the blood of goats?
'Let thanksgiving be your sacrifice to God, fulfil the vows you make to the Most High;
then if you call to me in time of trouble I will rescue you and you will honour me.'
But to the wicked, God says: 'What right have you to recite my statutes, to take my covenant on your lips,
when you detest my teaching, and thrust my words behind you?
'You make friends with a thief as soon as you see one, you feel at home with adulterers,
your conversation is devoted to wickedness, and your tongue to inventing lies.
'You sit there, slandering your own brother, you malign your own mother's son.
You do this, and am I to say nothing? Do you think that I am really like you? I charge you, indict you to your face.
'Think it out, you who forget God, or I will tear you apart without hope of a rescuer.
Honour to me is a sacrifice of thanksgiving; to the upright I will show God's salvation.'





04:46





15
I am wondering if "great catastrophe" enters in the "mass murder" category...






06:07





16
Mmmm... No... Great catastrophe... That should be... Millions...

2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami...




06:12





17

Bon Appetit...





06:16





18

Drivin' South...
Faire Une Fleur A Qq - WordReference Forums - Mozilla Firefox




07:24





19
@stephen_colbert - I don't know how she did that... But your wife figured out there is nothing you dream about than

banging mine... Just because she mine...

 
@jon_stewart - mafioso ?!?... No kidding ?!?... Lol... You're funny !... Really... I mean it... ^^... Dude !... That's a funny guy... No doubt... Heavens... jon_stewart a New Jersey soprano funny guy !... Who knew ?...
Hoo-hoo-hoo... I should watch another vid of you in your site !... Oh boy... Huh ?... Oh yes... Pray for no
serious investigation... That could finish in a funny suicide...

@arianna_huffington - Alzheimer...






14:54





20
G'day !...








October 31 - 21:12





21 

@Isrealnews_ New York, NY





21:57





22

padlockranchhorsemontana_26750_990x742





22:07
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.