October 30, 2010

Daily News 626

1


t3in1





01:33





2
:)
They're too fag... ^^


( thought* :) ( Ach... Surprise*... )


01:40





3

Smart investements can change that...

If you love the animal more than your dildos...

Help the farmer to understand and switch to something decent...
The Animal is a part of you... So... Look at you... Empty shells...



01:44





4

Bouh !... ^^





01:59





5


The Gospel according to Luke

Chapter 7 - V. 1 - 10


When he had finished all his words to the people, he entered Capernaum.
A centurion there had a slave who was ill and about to die, and he was valuable to him.
When he heard about Jesus, he sent elders of the Jews to him, asking him to come and save the
life of his slave. They approached Jesus and strongly urged him to come, saying, "He deserves to
have you do this for him, for he loves our nation and he built the synagogue for us." And Jesus went
with them, but when he was only a short distance from the house, the centurion sent friends to tell him,
"Lord, do not trouble yourself, for I am not worthy to have you enter under my roof. Therefore, I did
not consider myself worthy to come to you; but say the word and let my servant be healed. For I too am
a person subject to authority, with soldiers subject to me. And I say to one, 'Go,' and he goes; and to
another, 'Come here,' and he comes; and to my slave, 'Do this,' and he does it." When Jesus heard
this he was amazed at him and, turning, said to the crowd following him, "I tell you, not even in Israel have
I found such faith." When the messengers returned to the house, they found the slave in good health.






02:04





6

Blade...





02:28





7









02:58





8









02:58





9

Jimmy Carter...


The fine art of being Righty... Or Lefty...
While loving your both hands... :)


03:09





10 

Jimmy Carter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Mozilla Firefox





03:13





11











03:28





12
20.000 years... That's what you'll have to wait before seeing me again... I already told you on which planet... (¨)...

It's ok... 20.000 years... That means that you'll do just fine "without" me... Now that am 38...Imagine what could

be right now earth... If i ain't got killed at 33 yo... 2000 years ago... What's sure... Is that you gonna ain't

want to be french... 2000 years long... You know... I know kung - fu... My kung - fu...






09:57





13

^^....





10:06





14

Hello !...





October 30 19:12





15

Peyote...





19:21





16
Just saw Cat Stevens and hello kitty on stage at the sanity rally... So i figured out that it was time for me to go to the

supermarket to buy a bottle of whisky... What i just did... Now that am back... They are praising that fag stewart

who was insulting everybody in that plane... Weird...






19:45





17

The link...





20:51





18 

Baghdad...





20:54





19

So sweet...






22:12





20

As Strong as Sweet...






22:23





21

Argentina bids farewell to a President...





22:55





22

Mexican Golden Eagle...





23:13

 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.