October 13, 2010

Daily News 596

1





Excuse me for trying to be funny in such a serious moment... But...
That journalist asking "are we too slow ?"... Is this that french tuna ?... ^^


16h35





2
I'll don't talk.
Some french cunt ( months ago )

I'll screw you...
Davidoo Santamaria


16h45





3
The link...


hutthecavalery 

Well... The summer of my 15 yo... Maybe 50 yards away from our apartment... Opened a homo club... Once
i passed in front of it... Just before the opening... They were still decoration/electric work going on... And
the door was opened... So i came in... It turned out that it was going to be a homo club... But i was raised
in a homo-friendly family... And i became the Dj all that month of July long... And i get paid... I even
had a couple blow - jobs... But i already said that... Am a monster... I hope everybody knows now... Shoo shoo !...



17h00





4
Tours when i was a kid was a town with a little spanish community... Maybe a thousand... The first time i
went to a homo club... I was not even 10 years old... Because a spanish friend of "the family" was an "artist"...
You know... A cabaret guy who dress has a woman and impersonates people on stage... So I've don't be
raised in a homophobic context... Even when i was 15... It's just... I had the opportunity to be the July Dj
in a nightclub... And I've been... It's all in my toop secret file at the frenchie-frencho intelligence services...
Rho... Thinking about that... I must have disappoint them so much by not trying to keep this secret...
Sorry darlings !... Let's continue... Then i went many time to another homo nightclub... Well... It was cool...
I was 15... 16... I was the "son" of nello's friends... Nobody never asked me to pay to enter... Nobody was

disturbing me... I love to dance... Am even a magic dancer !... Then i also knew some homos... For example
the little brother of the mother of Lucas... He used to come to see as at our apartment... And when i say :
"homos are always beast in disguise"... It's the result of my experience... The conclusion of what i know... Of what
I've discover by myself... And don't count on me to say sorry or to retire what i said... I'll don't...

beasts in disguise

And there is none a homo... Or muslim... Or jew... Or whatever who can say that i bullied him because
what he was... But what's sure... Is that they'll don't enter my Property... And when the french gonna need
me... I'll watch them die... Shoo shoo !... Go with them if you want... They luve you...





17h07





5
^^...


2190181769_5b0ed038d9_z




17h45





6

2395920004_814e23a39d_z





17h45





7
True story... ^^

The vatican excommunicated me... They of course didn't tell me... You know... Just in case i ask : "Why ?"...
Instead they sent me 2 priests... 2 young ones... Maybe 30 years old... Priests "nu generation"... And... Just
like by coincidence... I was waiting... You know... Smoking a cigarette... Like that... In front my building...
The sun was shinning !... But they didn't stopped... They passed just in front of me... A meter away...
And bam !... Just there... One of them... Certainly the bravest used the word... Excommunicated !...
I guess that Droopy was supposed to run in fear !... Total panic... ^^... Them too... I must have
disappoint them so much...

But the funny thing is that... You know... frankreich is a modern very organized country... When someone
his baptized... They have the name... The proof... The date ... It's in the baptisms registers !... ^^

I guess that I'll see those 2 geniuses once again... But instead of coming from my left... Walking to my right...
They'll arrive from my right... If they don't want to meet my shotgun... They'll don't stop walking just like the
first time... They'll just continue... To the left to the left !... And we'll never see them again... :)

Yes... I grew up in a homo-atheo-anarcho-friendly context... And they knew who i am...

18h05





8







18h21





9
2000 years ago... Some who believed in me started to follow me by themselves... Others were really hoping that I'll ask
them to do it... Honest Sirs... So... "You believe in me you believe in me"... Yeah sure... Proove it !...
I proove who i am everyday...




18h31





10

What does the name ASTRID mean - Mozilla Firefox





18h36





11
@Zoe_Kravitz - Do like your father... Sing with me...







22h19





12
Sounds like a pilot is needed... Area 52...







00h34





13

Picture 1007





00h39





14
They came a long time ago...

geologic_crosssection

Overcoat don't mix up...


09h57





15
Hello !...

Daily News 596 - Windows Live Writer




10h01





16
The link...

tinthenews




10h12





17
The link...

t300




10h14





18
The link...

tgoodnews




10h16





19
The link...

yahtheyexagerate




10h19





20
Sorry Beverly Hills...

reality shows

But i just read today's New - York Times online !...


10h47





21
Ah... Someone noticed...

lat69




10h54





22
The Mother of all rotten tomatoes...

56739112




10h55







23
Ach...


cnnach




11h01
 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.