October 10, 2010

Daily News 590

1
Funny... ^^... There is an helicopter passing by my apartment... And passing again... While an helicopter
flying like that over this middle booniool town... It's something that never happens... So obvious why...
I guess they think that a few noise gonna impress me... ^^...




16h54





2
And again... Cockpit windows towards my window and all... Like if they were filming... ^^






16h58





3
They are super - not happy... :)

n22_00000002




17h03





4
Ah !!!... My web cam scares them... They were in stationary flight just in font my window... And... They must have
a good zoom !... There're gone !... ^^... Sad my webcam can't film or take pics of an helicopter with that
light outside... I just hope that they took a good shot of my middle finger... :)




17h03





5
Of course... White... Discrete civilian helicopter... And no military dudes inside... 100% sure... ^^...
Pfiooo... Am so lucky... I could have had an heart attack !... Omagadomagadomagad !...





17h16





6
In frankreich... No more now... But when i had the age to go to the army... It was an obligation... You had
no choice... Now you only go to the army if you want to be a professiooobwahahahahahahanal french soldier...
And when you were 17... You was suppose to go to the town hall to sign the army census... Thing i did... But
then whit the woman i later had Lucas with we took an apartment... I just didn't worried about my new
address... So when came the moment to go to the army... I didn't received my convocation... So... I became
a "deserter"... And that august... Just when we were preparing the suitcases to go in holidays in that spanish
village of my grandfather... We received a phone call from my "uncle" in spain... A little bit panicked... They 
just had a visit from the spanish gooardia civil !... Big deal !... Where's David Santamaria ?... Deserter !...

Monster !... You know... Like if i was hiding... Downtown... While i was already the most known face in
the hole city... But... The french army... Able to find my "family" in spain... Yes... But me downtown... No...
^^... I guess i also forgot to tell them where were their balls... So they were unable to find me... booniool logic...


So the same day i went to the cops... And blah blah blah... Blah blah blah... After a few hours... I had my
convocation for the army... Achtung !... But since i was a total deserting monster... For being whatever the
results of my mental and physical tests a trooper... No chance to join the wannabe officer or air section at all... I was
suspicious... Maybe a spanish spy !... Master of disguise and all... Ooooooooh... So... ^^...


I had two days... So... ^^^... The night before... I didn't slept... I had a lot of Hash... I had the bong
that Saint - Denis offered me... Ah !... What a bong that bong... Not a huge one... A thin one...
Made out of bamboo... No plastic part and all... Even the hearth was bamboo... So i smoked bong
after bong all night long... Even joins just before entering the army base... Exhausted... Zombie eyes...

Came the physical tests... Ok... Came the brain tests... Bam... 106 points !... When the max score was 110...
They were stunned... I saw that... You know... Ach... A General !... But because i was a bad bad bad bad
bad deserter... Obliged to put me with the troopers... And looking so exhausted... Wrecked zombie... I even
had an interview with the Commander of the base... What a privilege... An honour !... :)... Thank God
ha never saw The Usual Suspects !... After 10 minutes with him... I was reformed P4... P4 means mentally
unable... Dumb... Crazy... Stuff like that... You know... Keyser sÖze style... Boohoohoo... Hu-hu-hu... ^^

Come on... Me trooper in the french army... While jaqueline chiraquie was the sweetheart of the nation...
Not possible !... Remember that in frankreich the nickname of chirac is : The liar... Imagine...
Me reformed P4... Total exploit !... Best trooper ever... :)


17h18





7
And now... Of course... Ladies & Gentlemen... A lovely picture of...






18h14





8
Caaaaaaaaaaaaarmen Ibanez !...

Denise Richards Dolce Gabbana Celebrates Fashion yizX8t_jLjKl




18h17





9
Sorry guys... Really... I was too fonky from the french army...

paul_verhoeven




18h28





10
^^...
paularnie9





18h21





11
Ah !... You're so in troubles Casper...

DeniseRichards_StarshipTroopers_hkb1




18h23





12
:)...

starshiptroopers3trailer




18h25





13
Hello !...

yahx33

33 men melted for ever...


08h00





14
^^...

funnycunts




08h24





15

Sure that like the muslim... They gonna just shut the fuck up... :) 

Hotmail - yhwh@hotmail.fr - Windows Live - Mozilla Firefox





08h29





16

tmail





08h33





17

tymca
Rho... Am so rude... Smart as they are...

Sure they gonna get the "you got mail sweetie"... In the navy... ^^...

( The link )




08h37





18
The right stuff... :)

cnnrealstuff




08h42





19
The link...

hufnobel'swife




08h44





20
The link...

hufafghabombs




08h52





21
The link...

huffspiriani




08h56





22
The link...

hufmaldive




08h58

 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.