October 7, 2010

Daily News 580

1
Green from Green...

solar-panels-wind-energy




06h44





2
The link...






A hundred...


06h49





3
Brooklyn Stars...

2010-10-06-miniIMG_2827




06h53





4
Recipe Thursday !...



California Rumps...



PAMpartsPETA300 
If it's the season...



You'll need :

Two Californian Queen rumps...
Ten cloves Garlic... Minced...
Two tablespoon olive oil...
Two teaspoon salt...
Two teaspoon ground black pepper...
Two teaspoon fresh thyme...


Directions :

Pre-heat the oven to dog day temperatures...
Knead the rumps... Manually... Till the meat is tenderized...
Ooh - oh !... I forgot !... It's a secret recipe !...
Sorry guy... I don't share... :)




06h58





5

tmccain
75450864




07h48





6
Mmm...



Goggles ?... Check...
Landing gear ?... Check... Brakes ?... Check...
Skin ?... Mmm... Check !... No dermatologist needed... Simple sunlight will clean those marks away...
Only need one little surgery... Almost nothing... 1 hospital day and hop back to healthy body !...
No... It's not a penis enlargement surgery... ^^... I don't need... Am a soldier !...
A wounded trooper... Or maybe I'll have that Miracle done on me... Why not ?...
Dunno... Just know that for what's man related am like you... I need to drink...
To eat... To sleep... And if i do something wrong... I suffer...

I just remember that I've been a few days at the hospital when i was very young...
I had a surgery to remove my Wisdom teeth in the 90's... Another one in 2000 to repair my spine i damaged at work...
Besides this... I don't remember to have been sick...

Ah yes !... When i was around 10... I remember... I had a runny nose period... So "psycho-mom" took me to the doctor...
He injected all sort of stuff under the skin of my arm... And it have been decreed that i was allergic to dust
and feathers... But am not... My pillow is full of feathers... I sleep with the nose almost on the carpet...
It's dust and feathers extracts had nothing to do there... They simply caused the inflammatory reaction...
It was not because i was allergic to something... ^^...

Later i understood... Runny nose at bedtime like that was just the result of : "Lack of Love"...
My heart was sinking... Childs need Love sometimes... Simple... :)...






07h49





7

tiquote


Say my name say my name...


08h26





8







08h30





9
^^...

 

Rabih Abou - Khalil






08h32





10
Nothing to be afraid about... Daoud is just the arabic translation of David... Like Barack and Baruch...

You know... Baruch... Between Jeremiah's lamentations and Ezekiel... No ?...






08h45





11
Really... Same first name... Simply translated to arabic from hebrew... ^^...

What does the name BARACK mean - Mozilla Firefox 




08h50





12 


500x_saturn_backlit_sm




09h04





13
Koro...

NA-BI317_LANGUA_F_20101005185158




09h10





14

500x_smokesnew





09h14





15
Ecooler...

ecooler-3




09h23





16
Bp Solar...

BPSolar




09h27





17
Bp Wind...

9-3010z




09h34





18

timthumb.php





09h38





19







09h51




20
The link...

tsarah




09h57





21

ice_sculpture





09h59





22

window_of_ice





10h01

 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.