October 2, 2010

Daily News 569

1


Genuine Tarot - iPhone app - the ancien tarot de marseilles cards - Mozilla Firefox





04h16





2

tgov
170985450-cb2b38966b0930320d68a97d2b49ce59.4ca69220-scaled




04h17





3
The link about sorcery and payback...

065534-watson-clan-yuendumu




04h18





4


RosayrMary




04h18





5
Bank of America delays foreclosures...


r-BANK-OF-AMERICA-FORECLOSURE-huge





05h14





6







I'll certainly talk about the brain.. But for the moment... What i already said is enough...
Thoughts comes from your Heart... And it's just like in that April in paris song : "I didn't
knew that my heart could sing"... That might look like just poetry for you... But for others...
It's a fact... A lived experience...So... Basically... Scientist or not... If you never lived
that : "My heart ! In my chest !! Just said something !!!" experience... You may have
many diplomas... But you are still a person of little experience... Scientist or not...



05h59





7
@Sebastian_Seung - The memories are not stocked in the brain...
They are stocked in the Mind... That mean's on the other side...
And you are not in charge of it... The Angels are... Most of
time they let do... And sometimes... Persons who had a painful
youth don't remember large parts of it... Because it's better like that...

Or you have an headache... It's painful... Then you feel just fine...
Because you forgot you had an headache... And suddenly you remind
that hey i had an headache... And bam you feel the pain again...
Because in fact... You was unnerved... You heart calmed down...
Then his unnerved again... And on the other side... Someone's
who is not your connectome is not happy about...




06h04





8
@Sebastian_Seung - Or this for example... You don't notice that your bare foot  or hand is touching
a flame... And zooo you move out of the flame so fast that the pain signal transmitted by the nerves
don't have reach the brain... So... Or there is a brain in your foot/hand... Or something's stocked
elsewhere... Like in your Mind... All over you...






06h18





9
@Sebastian_Seung - Another "brain" fact... Someone loose a foot... And still he feels it...
It itch !... Because his Spirit his not wounded there... He still has is foot... He even maybe
saw it in a dream... Me it's the opposite... My body seems intact... But every night... When i
go to bed... That's it... My right foot hurts... It's like if he was crushed... And it's my Spirit
who is still wounded there...






06h22





10
Yes... I am 100% man and 100% God... And the 100% God is still wounded...


I have my right foot crushed... My shinbone is still broken just above my ankle...And that's why am still stuck here... Unable to create by myself a solo jailbreak... But my son Lucas... Who lives just nearby... And with who am not
authorized to pass a single minute with since 2001 don't feel abandoned... You know... Like if i didn't save his right
eye when his mother punctured it in 1997...

( She putted in his hand a broken glass and left him alone with it while i was sleeping...
His horror scream awaked me up... And he was there... Sat in the living room...
With that broken glass still in is hands... His face covered with blood... Dreadfully
cut off... His lower lip sliced in two and all... I rushed him to the paediatric hospital... The
emergency doc... Blunted guy... Only saw none lethal cuts... Then in the hospital
room they assigned to us... In her arms... He sort of talked to me about his right eye...
I just saw him saying to me that something was wrong about it... I took a closer
look... And there was a "line" in his right eye... I grabbed a nurse... I shown her...
She grabbed a doc... He took a look too... It was hard to see... But immediately
the decision was took by the doc to transfer him to the ophthalmologic block
at the Bretonneau hospital... Where he received an emergency surgery to
stitch up his ocular globe... And since i didn't lost a minute... It all happened
before his eye got infected... So... Basically... I saved the life of my son...
Since imagine what it could be for him now and all his life long with me as dad
and him with just an eye... So... Basically i don't have the right to spend a minute
with him because am such a bad dad... While his mom his such a good mom...
You know... I even have the court papers in which you can read a good high-school
friend of her declaring that i never take care of him... While she never saw us together...
Really... A high school friend of her whom we never saw again since high-school...
Declaring that i don't take care of my Son... And that's just an example...
In these testimony pages... There is even my "mom and dad"... If you see what
i mean... )

I have my right thigh like a flat tire... So whatever how huge are the miracles

already saw... It's still almost nothing...

My so burned entire back is healed... But i still have a bullet in the right kidney... My skull is still fractured...
Pushed in like a car who had an accident... So my right brain hemisphere is still simply crushed... Well...
I have a right eye again... But that zone is still so wounded... Right eye still closed...

Oh yes... Lucas mom talked a lot about that accident my Son had... But strangely...

My version is so surprising... And it's the same with all my life... My version of it...
My youth... My teenage... My first wife... It's exactly what they don't want you to hear...

But my body is intact... So... Still am blogging and dreaming about a real Woman...
I am still that guy they gonna regret... Always happy... Always gentleman...
Always perfect... Smart... Invincible... The rest is "psychological"...
Trust me on this... Hell exist... And you do not know what it is...
Your dream is just to don't pass a single minute there...
The bad thing... Is... That i know each one of you...


I just guess that when the 33 Chilean miners are gonna be saved...



06h45





11





Voila... But just don't do like useless Buddhist "monks" who just stays sat on their

ass all their life long... Totally useless... Cause you know... When you talk about
the quran or about all sort of "holy" books... Really... You're kinda funny...


07h44





12
Oh lala... No... Don't feel sorry for me... Your situation is even so dramatic

that you gonna all die... Except those that i am already saving... Just don't
accuse me... Accuse the french... I am not a life... I am The life... The only
question is : "who am gonna save/who gonna suck mini-cocks in hell"...

I just told you so...



John 10 : 17-18

The Father loves me, because I lay down my life in order to take it up again.
No one takes it from me; I lay it down of my own free will, and as I have power
to lay it down, so I have power to take it up again; and this is the command I have
received from my Father.


That's what the french forgot...






07h55





13
Let me teach you the Greatest secret ever... After have share it with you... I could stop blogging

and live the rest of my life in an endless holidays...

It's hidden in the Lord's Prayer... There... Just there...

Lord's Prayer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Mozilla Firefox


And the secret is : Joy... Joy never comes from heaven... It's a Human task... You have to be Joyful...

Then... Paradise... Is like a balloon attached to a rope you have in your hands... And more Joyful
you are... More you are pulling The Kingdom towards you... Just try... True Joy...
And you'll see The Kingdom all around you... And in you... Just like if you already
were in Heaven... More or less...

And you'll see people hating that...



08h14





14


Picture 982





08h34





15
Good question Sweetie... How is it with me in bed ?... Well... Since i always made love

to a female as she deserved it... That's why... There is two who can say that 10 minutes
after they were still having spasms... One who can say without laying that she was still
not even naked when she had an orgasm... And a few who hopes that you gonna screw
it all just to laugh a few...

The thing is that... Technically... I've make love only once in 10 years... And it was 8 years
ago... And she was one of the two who was wondering what the heck was happening to her...
Because she was coming infinitely...

And i say "technically"... Because now... A Goddess like Denise Richards can say that she had
sex with God... While we were not even on the same continent... And believe me... The Love
sensation in the chest was so intense... That it was almost painful... Because of the body
limits... Since Love... Like Joy... Or me... Is Infinite...






08h39





16
I am not lewd... I am not bigot...

I am chivalrous... And miraculously erotic...
You'll cry to have wait for nothing... Sweetie...






08h54





17









08h58





18
Because in bed with me... It's just like that... In much longer...






09h03





19
And you'll forgive yourself... Sweetie... Because :

"I couldn't imagine that it was possible to be that much in love."
Pamela Anderson - September 31, 2010



09h06





20
To be chivalrous or not to be chivalrous..
.
That's the question... Buddy...









09h15





21
Perfect moment to take a look at Mister Reeves Wikipic...

Kiddos... The link...






09h16





22








09h18

 
 
Copyright © Ö
Blogger Theme Minimalized by God.